Unity Completed Poke Abby [v2021.01.12] [Oxopotion]

4.60 star(s) 7 Votes

Adzreal

Jan 23, 2018
They've just released a full-VR version. Waiting for download links! :biggrin:

Dave3518

Nov 5, 2017
you cant have sex with her, only excite her until she ask you to fuck her (but you cant).

simple and best way is to rub her pussy continuously by holding mouse clic and wait/watch until she got all the heart (heart up of her "bar , next to her small face icon) 5 or 6 heart is the max.

nothing else to make except pinch her on ass, tits etc... but no real sex inside

ps: YES, i have tested it after all :p

hahaha it works be no idea why u could not do it

dalzomo

Aug 7, 2016
hahaha it works be no idea why u could not do it
You realize you're responding to one of the earliest replies in the thread, right? ACKchually, molesting was all you could do at the time of his post. There wasn't any penetration until later, but I cba to go replay the old versions I kept to tell you when.

Lolzi

Dec 16, 2018
@123456780 SexaroidGirl seems to be along these lines, though it is a japanese game.

Edit:

As a linux user, Poke Abby is by far one of the hardest applications I've ever come across to open. I resorted to using wine on the windows exe instead.

GuyInDogSuit

Aug 12, 2017
@123456780 SexaroidGirl seems to be along these lines, though it is a japanese game.

Edit:

As a linux user, Poke Abby is by far one of the hardest applications I've ever come across to open. I resorted to using wine on the windows exe instead.
Odd. Does it run alright under Wine though? Also, thanks for the info on SexaroidGirl.

Lolzi

Dec 16, 2018
Yeah, works wonderfully under wine. I use wine-staging if that would make a difference, though I never find any issues with it. Just a shame it is so short!

Azriel Satan

Jul 27, 2017
Here is Version 1.1 of the VR build, it fixes some pretty serious clipping issues (no oxo isn't back, this is a year old)

(This is a re-upload because I'm not enough of a dick to link his official patreon download, would appreciate if people could make some more links)

EllumiVR

May 24, 2020
lewdness aside, this game is super duper cute!
Oxopotion did a really great job, looking forward to being able to play it in VR :3

-edit
ok, i was being dumb, saw the link for a VR version in the replies

Last edited:

herecomecome

Apr 15, 2020
Oxo potion seems to have deleted his/her work on itch io also i cannot find the game Flip Book anyware, anyone knows whats going on with him/her?

4.60 star(s) 7 Votes