Unity - Poke Shrink [v2.0] [MicroMancy]

1. 5.00 star(s)

amirkhafan333

obviously tons of bugs and movement problems but i really like how it works and where this is going cant wait for more updates and all the bugs being fixed cant wait for more crushes more vores more scenarios where you can actually feel like you were in control of coming here and dying to what you like
  2. 1.00 star(s)

gdrocker

If you're playing this, it's because you were lured in by the Pokémon models, not the promise of fleshed-out gameplay. The climbing of ladders and grates is finicky at best, and will more often than not fling you farther than you want to go or simply drop off the surface unprovoked; in fact, movement in general just feels really awkward in a way I can't properly articulate. There isn't even anything to explore—the island is so small and piddly that you see literally everything it has to offer in the first thirty seconds.

Also, I think calling what goes on in the game "masochism" is a bit of a stretch—the farthest any sort of "masochism" goes is a bit of unprompted and frankly rather stilted verbal degradation like Nessa calling you "Sweat Something-or-other" over and over, or Melony referring to you by a million and one synonyms for bugs... unless you count the half-dozen or so snuff endings the game offers which I assume are supposed to make your avatar aroused before he meets each untimely end, but personally, I don't since... well, hard for your character to derive pleasure from something when you're dead, right? The whole thing just left me with a confused look and a soft dick.

I've got nothing against vore; I think it can be done decently well in certain circumstances... and the foot stuff was so sparse and so boring, I found it completely inoffensive. You can see everything there is to see in about ten minutes, provided you have that kind of patience.

Random aside: The pinnacle of micro/macro games will, to me, always be the now-defunct alpha project "Vampyeur". You won't find it here, but Google should provide ample download links.
  3. 2.00 star(s)

Twisted Dreamer

Honestly this is rather boring. Took me about 10 minutes just to figure out the controls as there is no tutorial on how to speak to the NPC's for those who don't know, to talk to the npcs you press e (like is shows) but then up and down arrow to select the option and right arrow to use it

Looking around is also a pain, there is no mouse sensitivity option and it's set so low by default, I have to move the mouse like 10 times just to look around (not sure if anyone else has been experiencing this)

The art is nice and there might be more to come if Nintendo doesn't sue or whatever. Only reason this isn't 1 star but there isn't really any content currently so far you can get eaten, crushed with a butt and use some boobies for a trampoline, and all the deaths just cut to black with a game over screen. All I can really say is it's disappointing