VN - Ren'Py - Pokégirl Paradise [v0.10] [slormo]

1. 1.00 star(s)

spacezombie

Very bad game.

The story is you go to a new town and every girl is horny.

The srx scenes have no animations and are very boring.

The sandboy should be removed since it is useless.

There are sometime voices which sound annoying.

The characters have no personality and one character has one of the worst designs, she has big tits which have a lot of very visable veins, it looks like a disease.

There is also almost no content.
  2. 5.00 star(s)

Randomate1993

I love the artstyle and the direction of this game...I wish the game is much longer than it is now. I wish there will be more adult characters too. Sometimes giving options and choices to players can make them more engaged to the contents.
  3. 3.00 star(s)

Dyonos

It's...okay.

The models are fine, the dialogue is readable though there are mistakes here or there (and for the love of god dev, please never have your characters say "boobies" ever again. Tits, boobs, even breasts, any other word is better).

The are a number of body types for the girls, and most of them look quite good. However, someone should tell the developer that women don't instantly get massive veins on their breasts as soon as they hit 40. It makes the women look much older than the rest of their body portrays and is super distracting.

The game features literally no grinding or progression of any kind, which makes the sandbox feel a bit pointless. There are a number of locations where absolutely nothing happens (as far as I could tell). In addition, lack of any day/night cycle or method to show time passing made the game feel a little jarring.

The conversations and sex scenes are nice, and thankfully you get the ability to skip any of the urination scenes (though this completely locks out one of the characters from my experience). There's no animation, but I don't think it's always necessary for a game to have (but it would be nice to have).

Overall, I wanted to give this 2 stars for some of the jankyness and lack of content, but I think it could be a good base if the dev keeps going.

My advice to the developer:
    -Please do something about Lusa's mole. It doesn't look like a mole, it looks like a piece of food or something she didn't clean.
    -Tone down (or outright remove/give an option to remove) the veins on the older character's tits. They are super jarring at the moment and look more like a sickness.
    -Same with the gigantic armpit bushes on some characters. Hair isn't bad, but that stuff would put the most crunchy hippies to shame.
    -Either add more reasons to have a sandbox, or change it to a straight VN experience.
  4. 5.00 star(s)

Deleted member 2022930

pretty good game after many updated :D I have big hopes so keep it up bro :3
    I can't wait for more futa, lolis, and milfs here haha. Finally some yuri loli x older woman. I hope for more games like this one. + loli futa are the best
  5. 1.00 star(s)

An absolute disaster of a navigation system renders this one unplayable. You're given zero prompts about whatever the quests are/what the next step is, so you're clicking endlessly through a horrible UI to get to the next scene.
    Writing is pretty uninspired as well
  6. 1.00 star(s)

MotootE

Not a sandbox nor a VN. You have no hint or map. Just trail and error which option works, if not you are send to the beginning. The gameplay(if there is any) is extremely poorly designing. The art is fine but it is a nightmare to see such gameplay.
  7. 4.00 star(s)

JinxDefusing

very cute characters. It's hard to predict how this game will develop. There is not much of a plot so far. The game may turn out to be more focused on the development of relationships between characters rather than focusing on a main story arc. The next couple of updates can make or break it. Hopefully there is already a good amount of content planned for the near future.