*Sigh* Guys . . . Dinoussy Poll, which Dinosaur are we smashing and breeding.

• Tropius

• Tyranitar

• Rampardos

• Dracozolt

• Aerodactyl

• Aurorus

• Tyrantrum

• Meganium

• Lapras

• Haxorus

Results are only viewable after voting.

ffxy

Mar 31, 2019
Yeah, I'm a weirdo, and some of the Mons in the future are going to be out of left field, but I do hope you have fun with the game if you play it!
If this game goes as far as you want it to, it will make a lot of dreams come true! Watching this project with extreme interest!

Apr 17, 2022
I find a bug. In the first mission, give the zigzagoon to the girl, if you cancel the switching, the mission also be completed and the zigzagoon won't disappear.

Reactions: Man don't hop

Kokocho24

May 16, 2018
Yeah, I'm a weirdo, and some of the Mons in the future are going to be out of left field, but I do hope you have fun with the game if you play it!
if you need help dont hesitate to message ill help with what little i can id love to see this game flourish and please go right ahead lol id love to see more than just the normal vaporeons and lopunnies

Reactions: Man don't hop

Man don't hop

Game Developer
Nov 25, 2022
unsure if this is something but the pokeballs dont show up on the healing machine in the pokecenter
That one I'm aware of but it's not at the top of my list atm, but thank you for bringing it up! I'll get to it once I stabilize some of the other things.

Man don't hop

Game Developer
Nov 25, 2022
Quick guide for V0.52

Little roots little girl

This one is simple, catch a Zigzagoon and give it to the little girl. She will give you 5 Oran berries (Save these) and some money! (There's a bug with this if you cancel partway through that I'm looking at)

Ralts quest

One problem quest I see is the quest "The emotion known as rage" Where you hunt down the mad Ralts. Here are it's locations after the first fight.

2. Go into the Petalburg woods and head to the right (You should see a male trainer, if you talk to him he is knocked out) then head down until you exit the woods. There you should find the Ralt harassing some lady.

3. Once you defeat the Ralts it can be found on Route 103, this time attacking May! Once you defeat it you will unlock May's relationship and will be brought to your house where you unlock the Basement!

Remember to return to Whitney, she will give you lots of goodies like Candies for the women of little root town.

School Quest

In Rustboro you can go to the Pokemon school and there will be a kind that will give you a quest, if you give him 5 Oran berries (Remember what I said about the little girl, she will give you the amount you need for this) we will give you 3 Sitrus berries! This will help you in some battles, make sure to plant them!

Basement

The Basement is unlocked once you beat Ralts on Route 103, ALL uncatchable Special Pokemon goes here when you beat them.

Braixen

Braixen is part of May's side quest when getting up her affinity, use cut on the top cuttable trees (Cut is gotten at the cut master's house in Rustboro) near the exit of Petalburg woods and head down. You should see trees that looks like there's an opening between them, that's where Braixen is and again Special Pokemon only have to be Beaten no captured to go to your Basement.

Need money, I got you!

In petalburg there's a house with a Hex maniac in it, she hate the new gym leader and wants a team to beat her. Catch the list of Pokemon she gives you to get feathers, these feathers sell for 1000+ she also gives EXP items to level up your Pokemon.

You can also just grind the top floor of the Pokémon center.

Stones and other items

The top floor of the Pokémon center

Cheap Candy

Cheap candy will be used for NPC trainers to get scenes, it just hasn't been set up yet. So you can sell them or hold on for now.

Kirlia is tired

You have to beat Wak of Shadows first before progressing with her.

Where's Jasmine?

Rustboro gym

Echoes of the Anchor: Enigmatic Domination guide
Because of a bug, this quest doesn't appear in the quest log, here's what you do!

-Beat Motherwak and have both May and Caroline affinity at 50
(You know that Caroline is at 50 is she's acting moody)
-Talk to May
-Talk to birch
-Go to route 104 and go to the boat house
-Click on the big ABANDONSHIP
-Kick ass all around the ship
-Once you get sent home and go BACK to birch
-Talk to may after
-Wait 3-4 days
-Haz baby

Last edited:
3.90 star(s) 14 Votes