*Sigh* Guys . . . Dinoussy Poll, which Dinosaur are we smashing and breeding.

• Tropius

• Tyranitar

• Rampardos

• Dracozolt

• Aerodactyl

• Aurorus

• Tyrantrum

• Meganium

• Lapras

• Haxorus

Results are only viewable after voting.

Man don't hop

Game Developer
Nov 25, 2022
Any plans on making a backup account on Subscribestar Just in case patreon hits you with the ban hammer? I've noticed creators making more *Taboo* stuff post on there cause it seems to be much less policed? Could be a possible backup plan for When patreon finds it.
Yeah I think I'm going to make a Subscribestar backup. Thank you for looking out for me!

Man don't hop

Game Developer
Nov 25, 2022
The Quick Guide has been updated to help with money issues until the update hits.

Also, while I wasn't planning on doing one at first I thinking of making a discord to help with bugs and stuff. Trying to keep my footprint small just in case Big N comes for me. If I have to shut this down I'd be forced to make Digimon Cultivation and no one wants that.

Draconookie

Nov 18, 2020
gardevoir the final evolution of ralts seems like a good one and where do i have to go to find braixen and vaporeon in the game by the way

godslayer

Jun 13, 2017
Overall, I think the game has a lot of potential during my review. Personally, I would like to see more humanoid Pokémon, as it aligns with my preference. Additionally, I believe adding more content would enhance the experience. In terms of difficulty, I find it adequate. Roxanne defeated me once with her Minior, but after realizing its presence, I easily overcame it with work up spam on Geodude. However, I do agree with the concern about money in the game. One way to address this could be by including repeatable trainers or adding more trainers to battle, which would allow for faster grinding and experience gain to lower the overall difficulty. For example, you could reward players with 1,000 units of currency per battle against level 12-15 Pokémon after defeating Roxanne, and this scaling could continue after each gym leader.
Another improvement I suggest is making TMs reusable. This change would offer more team variety and reduce difficulty for weaker Pokémon. Regarding the game's art, a temporary solution could be incorporating generic rule 34 art in certain areas to maximize visual diversity until original art is added. It may require minimal effort to search for trainer-related artwork on rule 34.

I'm particularly excited about the inclusion of shadow Pokémon in the game. Furthermore, a feature that could be considered for future development is allowing players to breed their Pokémon or the trainers' Pokémon. This addition could generate extra income and provide additional content for those interested, although I understand that it may not appeal to everyone. Regardless, I encourage you to continue your great work, and I eagerly anticipate witnessing Ralts's evolution.

Keep it up.

Blue2343

Mar 4, 2022
The Quick Guide has been updated to help with money issues until the update hits.

Also, while I wasn't planning on doing one at first I thinking of making a discord to help with bugs and stuff. Trying to keep my footprint small just in case Big N comes for me. If I have to shut this down I'd be forced to make Digimon Cultivation and no one wants that.
i would still like a digimon game like this one if theirs an if its possible but i might be the only one

iron4doves

Dec 28, 2018
Question where do i find Braixen? im kinda dumb and just looking around
Nah, it's almost like a secret hidden area lol - in the forest there are two trees you can use the cut HM on - go in, I think you jump down one ledge, and then you enter a more open area right before another ledge - at the top, there is a spot where the wall of trees is broken, walk up into that (you can kinda see the gradient showing it as a path)

RealEWF

Jul 7, 2021
do we get the chance to fuck the person that sent the player into that dimension or are we letting them slide?

Acindil

Aug 1, 2018

I wouldn't say no one, personally I'd LOVE a digimon rpg with beast/monstergirl content. but out of curiosity, what Gen of pokemon do you plan on using? are you focusing on a couple gens or will you sprinkle in some pokemon from each gen? and as far as scenes go, do you have any plans for previous evolutions? like if you add Pikachu/Lucario, will there be scenes with Pichu/Riolu? or Ralts/Kirilia?

And what about adding Legendary Pokemon like Mew/Mewtwo, Lugia, Suicune?

Can't wait to see what you do with this game. Good luck and keep at it.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Chaos La Croix
3.90 star(s) 15 Votes