Panther Lily

Apr 18, 2021
So, I've already done everything i think I can in my first playthrough except catch every single mon available, I found a few hybrids I can catch or are given to me, one apart of the main quest and three from side quests. Are there any I missed? Like, could I have caught Iono or the paradox hybrid if I made different choices?

RazeSawr

Game Developer
Apr 3, 2024
So, I've already done everything i think I can in my first playthrough except catch every single mon available, I found a few hybrids I can catch or are given to me, one apart of the main quest and three from side quests. Are there any I missed? Like, could I have caught Iono or the paradox hybrid if I made different choices?

hard to say it's a lot of small things in the game to reward exploration but in total it's 4 hybrids the player can get

Reactions: Panther Lily

GHOSTDOG2018

Jul 10, 2022
Hey I playing the game on joiplay and i am stuck on my first battle. Before the battle starts the game freezes in away. The npc can still move around but my character is frozen in place in front of the rival character and will not accpect any contorl input. It looks like it is stuck just before it switches to the battle screen. Does anyone know what is going or how to fix it. Can someone help me?

Reactions: Andy20202023

RazeSawr

Game Developer
Apr 3, 2024
Hey I playing the game on joiplay and i am stuck on my first battle. Before the battle starts the game freezes in away. The npc can still move around but my character is frozen in place in front of the rival character and will not accpect any contorl input. It looks like it is stuck just before it switches to the battle screen. Does anyone know what is going or how to fix it. Can someone help me?
sadly Joiplay doesn't support Pokemon Essentials version 20, i am probably gonna make a mobile port when the game is complete but until then it would not be worth it since the game is always updating

TFFBladez

Oct 10, 2020
Getting Error "Script 'GameData' line 131: Errno::ENOENT occured. No such file or directory - Data/types.dat"

RazeSawr

Game Developer
Apr 3, 2024
Getting Error "Script 'GameData' line 131: Errno::ENOENT occured. No such file or directory - Data/types.dat"
strange it is saying you are missing the types.dat file in your Data folder,could you try to download it again or check if you have the file in the Data folder (the Data folder should be at the same level as Game.exe file)

WingedDragoon

Feb 6, 2022
sorry it's a crapshoot but you won't be able to play this game on JoiPlay since JoiPlay doesn't support Pokemon Essentials v20
Ahh, OK, figured try playing it with joiplay as there's little to no place besides my room where I'd be able to play. Family would definitely be questioning me lol.

TFFBladez

Oct 10, 2020
strange it is saying you are missing the types.dat file in your Data folder,could you try to download it again or check if you have the file in the Data folder (the Data folder should be at the same level as Game.exe file)
I tried downloading twice and same result. I also do have the data folder in the file. as for the Dat file. I have many files with (2) on it but not the original. Like I have types (2).dat but not the types.dat

Last edited:

UNIOP

Jul 21, 2021
There are 4 Hybrid playable? Did I missed out on something cause I only have 3 playable.

AllenDeez

Dec 9, 2023
There are 4 Hybrid playable? Did I missed out on something cause I only have 3 playable.

doing the side quest should give you hybrid manaphy (misty side quest), hybrid beheyem (museum side quest), and hybrid aerodactyl (ranger side quest) lastly during the latest update is Hybrid serperior

UNIOP

Jul 21, 2021
doing the side quest should give you hybrid manaphy (misty side quest), hybrid beheyem (museum side quest), and hybrid aerodactyl (ranger side quest) lastly during the latest update is Hybrid serperior
Wait a sec, so the beheyem need to catch it yourself?

Dutchkangaroo

Oct 5, 2021
how to do the misty one??
is there a guide to get them all??

4.00 star(s) 3 Votes