RazeSawr

Game Developer
Apr 3, 2024
Wait a sec, so the beheyem need to catch it yourself?
yeah it's not updated yet we are updating it in the next release so it is like the other hybrids

how to do the misty one??
is there a guide to get them all??
no there are no guide but you can start the quest to get them after you beat the fourth gym by talking to misty outside her gym

RazeSawr

Game Developer
Apr 3, 2024
I tried downloading twice and same result. I also do have the data folder in the file. as for the Dat file. I have many files with (2) on it but not the original. Like I have types (2).dat but not the types.dat
ok try to download it from this site it's worth an attempt i just downloaded it from here and it worked

Dutchkangaroo

Oct 5, 2021
any news on when the next update might drop or what will or can be added??
i would love an update on what is being worked on.
or is there a discord or other thing i could join to see updates??

RazeSawr

Game Developer
Apr 3, 2024
so let split this in three

sorry, but not even know that I tend to try to keep a schedule between 2-3 months for big updates but now we are doing rewrites so it's when we feel we can release it in a good state and then start working on the new content, but hopefully, we will release the next update sometime early September but it can also be pushed back to early October if we struggle on certain parts or the rest of the team get stuck somewhere and after that, we start working on the side quests

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

No, i don't really have time to moderate a real Discord channel and since it's sporadic how much work i and the rest of the team can get done we usually don't post in case stuff happens and stuff gets delayed, but on Friday we are gonna have an open application for testers we are looking for about 3 more people to join (wanna keep the team small so communication are easy) otherwise

Reactions: ArhraCole

BlackBarrel

Oct 24, 2022
Hello, I have a question to ask. Are visual bugs normal in the game? The outside world is glitched out for me, I can see houses/rooms normally but when I go outside I can just barely make out anything other than doors, flowers, and character sprites.

RazeSawr

Game Developer
Apr 3, 2024
Hello, I have a question to ask. Are visual bugs normal in the game? The outside world is glitched out for me, I can see houses/rooms normally but when I go outside I can just barely make out anything other than doors, flowers, and character sprites.
no, no it should not be normal can you post a screenshot to explain what you mean

kriger4457

Jul 3, 2021
im stuck at the lab in the safari zone i don't know what to do. i got serf and i cant cross the river I'm trying to get to fuchsia city plus im stuck on the generator the puzzle that tells me equal 19 with 1 being more than 2 and two being less than 3 i cant proceed

kriger4457

Jul 3, 2021
Never mind, my Dumb ass didn't look for it, but thanks for the help with the generator. i really like this game do you have a Patreon account I can follow you on

Last edited:

RazeSawr

Game Developer
Apr 3, 2024
Never mind, my Dumb ass didn't look for it, but thanks for the help with the generator. i really like this game do you have a Patreon account I can follow you on
i thought about it but in the end i am to scared drawing the big N wrath on me

4.00 star(s) 3 Votes