Seeking pokemon games

Oni-Zero

Sep 22, 2017
I vaguelly remember two, but they're more straightforward/simplified, sadly i can't recall the names, in one the dude looks ugly enough that he makes ugly bastards look somewhat decent, on the other is in a camp where you have to pick up berries to catch the pokemons, on both you can actually fuck feral mons, be female or male.

Last edited:

Von K.

Dec 3, 2021
is really good, though you'll need a flash player for it.
It's got 9 'mons to fondle (you can choose them to be all guys/gals or a mix of both) and really fun logic puzzles. -well I find them fun at least. They can get quite hard if you want them to be, but you can just keep choosing the easier ones, really.
The pokemon also feel like actual characters, with the dialogue being quite fun and charming.

Haven't seen any other games like this (none that looked worth a shit, anyway), so this is a bit of a gem.

RandyTyr

Game Developer
Apr 30, 2021
Leaf on Fire is what you are looking for. You collect, level and fuck all kinds of Pokemon. The art is amazing, with 3d animations and everything. Sadly Thunder One had to abandon the game due to legal threats, but there is a lot of content available.

Oni-Zero

Sep 22, 2017
Does anybody know of a game where you can fuck pokemon kind of like in match makers inc with the charizard level they have.
Pocket Campfire, you'll have to seach it on itch.io because female human having sex with ferals/animals is a-ok here but male human having sex with ferals/animals is too much, the only possible exception is if the male human is a shota and is the one getting railed by ferals/animals