3.90 star(s) 83 Votes

Homealone

Jun 3, 2017
How many Mons are in the game and obtainable right now?
my Dex reads 241 seen/101 obtained, Kanto's 52/25, I know I'm missing the one you trade for Female Ninetales, and 7-8 in boxes that need specials evolves.

How is everyone doing? am I far off?

blubbervink

Oct 15, 2018
How many Mons are in the game and obtainable right now?
my Dex reads 241 seen/101 obtained, Kanto's 52/25, I know I'm missing the one you trade for Female Ninetales, and 7-8 in boxes that need specials evolves.

How is everyone doing? am I far off?
Take a look at the guide, all encounters are there + waifumon

daishan21

May 10, 2021
Well that's BS so turning in the Peeping Tom right away locks you out of Asha's event? Why would I give the dude the time of day especially when he mentions blue haired girl. Not replaying 7hrs so guess I fucked myself that shouldn't even be a thing.

blubbervink

Oct 15, 2018
Well that's BS so turning in the Peeping Tom right away locks you out of Asha's event? Why would I give the dude the time of day especially when he mentions blue haired girl. Not replaying 7hrs so guess I fucked myself that shouldn't even be a thing.
Yes, turning him in prevents you from getting the selfie since you did not ask Asha for it. What is so weird about that?

daishan21

May 10, 2021
Yes, turning him in prevents you from getting the selfie since you did not ask Asha for it. What is so weird about that?
Because why would I agree to help a freaky creep perving on a friend? He made it sound like he wanted a perv shot not just a selfie.

blubbervink

Oct 15, 2018
Because why would I agree to help a freaky creep perving on a friend? He made it sound like he wanted a perv shot not just a selfie.
Its a classic rpg staple of the right option is not always the best one. Its unfortunate that there is only one save file so its not easy to go back a choice.

SINtax EroRR

Game Developer
Jun 21, 2017
Because you're making the terrible choice of assuming that Caleb is a good ol Christian boy. He isn't. Having your cahracters only make 'good' or 'bad' choices makes the RPG element of the game cheap and boring. Hate it or love it, that's how the game goes.

daishan21

May 10, 2021
Because you're making the terrible choice of assuming that Caleb is a good ol Christian boy. He isn't. Having your cahracters only make 'good' or 'bad' choices makes the RPG element of the game cheap and boring. Hate it or love it, that's how the game goes.
Not even good Christian boy it's just very cuck-ish to help a dude perv on your girl, should add like an inner monologue of the MC saying something along the lines of "hey that's a good idea for yourself" and imply you won't actually help him but will play along.

The way it is currently just sounds like the peeper is desperate and trying to simply weasel his way out of things.

Oh I will say as a guy who only casually plays Pokemon I think the difficulty is perfect, it's fun to actually have a challenge and I haven't had to redo any battle more than once, it just takes proper planning so I appreciate that!

SINtax EroRR

Game Developer
Jun 21, 2017
Not even good Christian boy it's just very cuck-ish to help a dude perv on your girl, should add like an inner monologue of the MC saying something along the lines of "hey that's a good idea for yourself" and imply you won't actually help him but will play along.

The way it is currently just sounds like the peeper is desperate and trying to simply weasel his way out of things.

Oh I will say as a guy who only casually plays Pokemon I think the difficulty is perfect, it's fun to actually have a challenge and I haven't had to redo any battle more than once, it just takes proper planning so I appreciate that!
Well since you didnt go down the recommended route, he isn't cucking anyone. If anything, he's flexing like a chad. He SHOWS the perv her pic, but tells him to go fk himself when he asks for you to share the picture.

I guess it doesnt matter now, starting next patch I'm introducing Multiple save files so y'all have no excuses to try multiple choices lol.

I'm glad you're enjoying the difficulty. Its a tiring job the beta-testers and myself to try to balance shit.

SINtax EroRR

Game Developer
Jun 21, 2017

Btw, here's how the math works with Asha's relationship;

Just to clarify,

Beginning of game: meeting with Asha and beating her in battle = +5
Talking to her and going through ALL dialogue in the Pokemart = +5
Beating her before entering the Nephelim forest = +5
Beat Sileo = + 5
Activating the computer in the hideout and freeing Kirlia = +5
Talking to her and exhausting dialogue in Port Charlie = +5
Kissing her right after = +5

Total so far = 35
Here's the tricky part (so-called) If you choose to arrest the perv straight away, you lose and gain nothing.
If you betray Asha, you -20
If you get the pic and show the perv BUT refuse to give him the pic, you get +10

Lets say you chose the neutral route: (so, 35 points total)

Beat Asha in the Cafe =+5 (2nd side quest from Ranger station.)
Talking to her after settling business with Wormwood, exhaust all her dialogue =+5
Date her in the Onsen, feed her your dick =+5

In other words, in the ideal scenario, you end the current update with 55 relationship points, but if you don't you get 45, which does not affect her dates or romance. having more points simply allows you a chance to fuck up in the future when another instance comes along where you have to make a choice.

Last edited:

TheeSonus

Mar 30, 2020
He SHOWS the perv her pic, but tells him to go fk himself when he asks for you to share the picture.
Here's the tricky part (so-called) If you choose to arrest the perv straight away, you lose and gain nothing.
If you betray Asha, you -20
If you get the pic but refuse the perv, you get + 10
Okay, so, just clarify something for me please, because I'm a bit unclear from these two messages.
After asking for the pic, are you forced to show it to said perv and the choice is between whether to send it to him or not, OR is it that you tell the perv you got the pic then have the choice on whether or not to show him?
If it's the former, I can understand why people are upset since that'd definitely feel fucked up to do.
If it's the latter, it could probably use an extra dialogue box or whatever for the thought of "I could ask for the pic and not show him" (obviously a bit more subtle than just explicitly stating that outright but you get what I'm saying I'm sure), since most games wouldn't allow you that choice after accepting to try and get the pic.

3.90 star(s) 83 Votes