3.90 star(s) 83 Votes
Jan 28, 2021
i
If with kirlia scenes you mean putting penis in vagina, im afraid you are thinking of the wrong game.
pretty confident it was this one due to style, there isnt any other game on here with it, and idk if these scenes where in game or only in files but ik i looked through files and saw em

RustyHorseman

Dec 4, 2019
Since we have multiple saves, me and my friend are planning to screw each other over with a custom save challenge where we got six pokemons to beat the game with (just for fun). The theme is Good/Bad mons Nerfed/buffed and he got the good-nerfed ones. Any one got some good Ideas? I already am thinking of giving him a drizzle larvatar and a huge power chansey and will work from there.

mechdragon

Aug 29, 2017
Since we have multiple saves, me and my friend are planning to screw each other over with a custom save challenge where we got six pokemons to beat the game with (just for fun). The theme is Good/Bad mons Nerfed/buffed and he got the good-nerfed ones. Any one got some good Ideas? I already am thinking of giving him a drizzle larvatar and a huge power chansey and will work from there.
If you want to include the starter, or any steel types not the starter, poison heal on a steel type would be pretty funny.

Drascar

Jun 3, 2018
My game just started randomly freezing and crashing once i got to port charlie and eclipse city
anyone else having the same problem and has a solution for me?
love the game but its almost unplayable like that

GLDCord

Mar 22, 2020
My game just started randomly freezing and crashing once i got to port charlie and eclipse city
Same it's eclipse city I'm hopping that unlocking the north path will fix it but so far still the lag capital!

blubbervink

Oct 15, 2018
Same it's eclipse city I'm hopping that unlocking the north path will fix it but so far still the lag capital!
This problem is adressed in the FAQ section of the guide.

3.90 star(s) 83 Votes