Seeking Pokemon rom hacks

Jun 25, 2017
Recently i came across yt video of guy showing some strange rom hacks of pokemon games, I dunno if i can link it but it was called "pokemon outlaw". Anyway i wonder if someone made such romhack with more "love" in it, i've searched for some pokemon games but they didn't feel very pokemon if u know what i'm talking about. Humbird0 game was really nice in that manner bud sadly it is abandoned i think. So can u recommend any rom hack or game that plays like original pokemons?

zuperxen

May 9, 2019
One game i might recommend is Pokemon Ecchi Version but know that its not finished. It plays exactly like a normal pokemon game but has a good amount of sex scenes (granted they are mostly copy paste, doggystyle, there are quite a few unique scenes too). The key here is whether or not you want to see pokemon on human, as that is most of the scenes. Anyway, again, not finished, you can play like half of it through as of now, but your progress does save between versions.

GrimmShade

Aug 13, 2018
Have you tried Pokemon Psychic Adventures? It plays like every other pokemon game except all gym leaders are female from other games and the only starter you have is a hypno. After beating them you can hypnotize them and do things such as kissing, groping, and striping, etc.

• Love
Reactions: potspipe

quantequila

Aug 11, 2018
Have you tried Pokemon Psychic Adventures? It plays like every other pokemon game except all gym leaders are female from other games and the only starter you have is a hypno. After beating them you can hypnotize them and do things such as kissing, groping, and striping, etc.

I'll tell you what
if you can get that onto a mega for download and not on a site that redirects you to every god damn adware under the sun, I think I might give it a try
but please for gods sakes, tell me there's a way to get cheats working, because the site I first played it on didn't. and I spend hours trying to beat roxane's stupid fucking onyx

GrimmShade

Aug 13, 2018
I'll tell you what
if you can get that onto a mega for download and not on a site that redirects you to every god damn adware under the sun, I think I might give it a try
but please for gods sakes, tell me there's a way to get cheats working, because the site I first played it on didn't. and I spend hours trying to beat roxane's stupid fucking onyx
I hate adware as much as you do and will try to get it onto a mega for easier download. As for cheats I don't remember since i haven't played it in a while but i believe its possible to use cheats and will check it for you once i get the mega setup.

quantequila

Aug 11, 2018
I hate adware as much as you do and will try to get it onto a mega for easier download. As for cheats I don't remember since i haven't played it in a while but i believe its possible to use cheats and will check it for you once i get the mega setup.
you are a scholar and a saint

GrimmShade

Aug 13, 2018
you are a scholar and a saint
Aww thanks, I've got the Mega complete along with cheats.

Beta 1.5
-----------------------
Wrong Link Correct One Down Lower.
-----------------------

ps. if the link doesn't work let me know since i'm new to making mega's

Last edited:
Reactions: ZackLaurent

quantequila

Aug 11, 2018
Aww thanks, I've got the Mega complete along with cheats.

Beta 1.5
-----------------------

-----------------------

ps. if the link doesn't work let me know since i'm new to making mega's
it's actually redirecting me to the mega.nz main site

Bonkksman

Jun 24, 2018
found a a rom called "Lolimon"

version 0.5 so probably an early build
I should probably point out that this and the 7zip files hosted on have a Trojan hooked onto the PBS_Updater executable. Either shred the executable or never run it. Best bet is the former.

You should be able to keep everything else though. Just don't extract the Dev Tools folder.
1710166666147.png

Last edited: