Pokemon Trainer

FuriousR

Oct 1, 2017
I don't think there is a game like this and i am not sure if this place is right to write it but here i go.
I think many of you know Four elements trainer.
And i think that would be awesome if there's a game with similar graphics for Pokemon.
Which you can be able to have sex Jessi, Misty, Police Officer, Nurse, Sabrina etc.

There's so many characters in Pokemon and it's pretty popular.
Actually idk why there isn't game for it.
Im not talking about that RPGM style.
Im saying VN, 2dcg, animated game with good graphic design.
I have no drawing talent if i had some i'd be doing it.

Sorry for my english and if this isn't right place to open this thread i'm sorry about it.

Reactions: KrishKalra

jman253

Dec 3, 2017
I don't think there is a game like this and i am not sure if this place is right to write it but here i go.
I think many of you know Four elements trainer.
And i think that would be awesome if there's a game with similar graphics for Pokemon.
Which you can be able to have sex Jessi, Misty, Police Officer, Nurse, Sabrina etc.

There's so many characters in Pokemon and it's pretty popular.
Actually idk why there isn't game for it.
Im not talking about that RPGM style.
Im saying VN, 2dcg, animated game with good graphic design.

Sorry for my english and if this isn't right place to open this thread i'm sorry about it.
this is probably your first time posting but the request section is only for English games or translated English games, second they will not check out a game unless a link to said game is posted with images if possible in a certain format.

Egglock

Oct 17, 2017
Just like you said. That could be a good reason as to why you won't see a vn/game that revolves around this. Just take a quick glance at the amount of Daz3D models that are being used in vn, that should give you a good indication as to how many developers actually know how to draw or make their own assets.