SrRK

Donor
Game Developer
Jun 18, 2018
Polarity_Banner2.png

Overview:
Polarity is a choice-driven suspense/mystery/romance game with fully animated sexual content. The choices you make matter. They shape the story and the morality of the player character. There are no limits to who you can romance. Every female in the game is a potential relationship option. You are an attractive, middle-aged professional fighter who retired and is starting over: a new life in a new city. You're thrust into a world of sex, violence, drugs, hot moms, and romance; something your previous life allowed little time for. Explore intimate (or sexual) relationships with two mothers and their 18-year-old daughters. Remain faithful or sneak around behind their backs and play with every gal you can get your hands on. But be careful... there are some rather big and potentially upsetting surprises awaiting you...
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Thread Updated: 2020-06-27
Release Date: 2020-06-27
Developer: SirDammed - -
Censored: No
Version: 0.4.3
Language: English
Genre:

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

We don't condone sharing of our Patron only content, the links to which are added by the F95 Uploader Team. However, we have chosen to take an active role in the community despite the content shared.​ Please support the project if you enjoy the content.

DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux: - - -
Mac:
- -
Android: - -
Others: COMPRESSED*

The fan-made 'Walkthrough Mod' causes the patch to stop working, leading players to miss content! Use at your own risk.

Patches:

Extras: Fan Signatures - Fan Signatures 2 - Fan Signatures 3 - Walkthrough - Fan Walkthrough - Gallery Mod
*This unofficial port/version is not released by developer, download at your own risk.

naomidance4.png melmast2.png 20190813033754794.png 20190823013419478.png 20190806211545921.png 20190819135042873.png 20190820054336239.png 20190820051932500.png newss2.png newss3.png newss4.png newss5.png classarrival.png naomititsq.png kayfeet.png melqt.png

Last edited by a moderator:

SrRK

Donor
Game Developer
Jun 18, 2018
Just a heads up: Chapter 1 is pretty laid back and focuses heavily on developing the first of two main female characters.

Chapter 2 is a little more spicy.. if you catch my drift.

SrRK

Donor
Game Developer
Jun 18, 2018
Are the female models based on female martial arts game characters? The main image far left looks a lot like Tifa.
While they weren't designed specifically to resemble any characters from other games, I am a huge fan of the Final Fantasy series so it's probably my subconscious showing through a little. I also noticed that she resembled Tifa a little... which is why I gave her that outfit for the banner image. :p

Vasy

Mar 21, 2017
I liked it. It's definitely something I'll keep an eye on.

I am a little curious as to how the morality system will play out. I wasn't checking every decision (most of them were fairly obvious), but some of the morality decisions seemed a little arbitrary.

Reactions: Vegeta and SrRK

ThunderRob

Devoted Member
May 10, 2018
this is going to be a very popular game..its very well done....BUT..MC's inner thoughts are all rapey AF..he is a bit of a douche..be nice if we could have good guy inner thoughts to chose instead..LOL
also..has a My Sweet Neighbors vibe about it...SO..do not go onhold for a year..lOL

Last edited:

SrRK

Donor
Game Developer
Jun 18, 2018
I liked it. It's definitely something I'll keep an eye on.

I am a little curious as to how the morality system will play out. I wasn't checking every decision (most of them were fairly obvious), but some of the morality decisions seemed a little arbitrary.

This is something I pondered for a while, and I wanted to make sure the system would play out nicely without punishing players for innocuous actions. The end outcomes of each path will of course be a surprise so I can't spoil it here, but here's the gist of what you can expect:

1. Players won't be punished for having a low morality score, but certain consequences will occur as a result of having a very low morality score. This is so the game can react to the way you play... for instance, if you're typically more polite and gentlemanly, you'll have a higher morality score than others and see more polite/gentlemanly scenarios/dialogue. If you're typically more forward/forceful, you'll have a lower morality score than others and see more forward/forceful scenarios/dialogue. But only those who are TRULY immoral will see negative consequences. There are three paths, one of which is considered "balanced..." so don't worry too much about consequences, just play how you want to play. :)

Btw: being a good guy isn't always the ideal action/path to take. It is possible to face negative consequences for making "good guy" decisions, too. It will be dynamic and depend entirely on the circumstance.

2. Having a morality score that is in the negative rather than the positive, as hinted towards above, isn't necessarily a bad thing. As I more or less pointed out, it's just the result of certain "behaviors" and will trigger different events. Many different factors are considered, but this is used to give players a different experience depending on how they play. The differences will become more apparent as the game progresses.

3. The only way to have a "very low" morality score is to make certain "ill-actions" that will have a larger impact than typical choices. At certain points in the game, only players who have made very evil decisions will suffer consequences. Players who simply chose things such as "kiss" instead of "hug" wont see negative consequences, but your relationships with the girls may change. There is another system in addition to the morality & relationship systems that is... well... secret. These three systems will work together to make sure your decisions actually matter.

I really appreciate you bringing this up, as it was a good opportunity to explain things better. Thank you for the feedback!

this is going to be a very popular game..its very well done....BUT..MC's inner thoughts are all rapey AF..he is a bit of a douche..be nice if we could have good guy inner thoughts to chose instead..LOL
also..has a My Sweet Neighbors vibe about it...SO..do not go onhold for a year..lOL
I'm glad you enjoyed it!!! It means a lot, as I know you're one of the true loyalists on this forum.

As for the MC's creeper/pervert vibes... that is definitely intentional and there's more to the story... but he's certainly not going to be a one-dimensional character so it won't be all bad/pervy. Your choices can also shape him to be a more well-behaved and good lad. As of Chapter One he is somewhere in-between good/evil, but without giving anything away: there's definitely the potential for him to join the dark -- darkside.

Last edited:

ThunderRob

Devoted Member
May 10, 2018
OK..finished playing..i think i made about 75% good choices and 25% naughty fucker choices..
1st:graphics...they are the good side of HS..the dames are beauties..there is a bit of view of the MC but very little..hopefully it stays that way..MC's should be heard and not seen..HAHAA..there are a number of very nice animations..BUT..when redacted is redacted'ing the redacted looks like a white blob of..umm..cylinder shaped eggwhite?..no idea..it looked goofy..looked normal when it redacted all over radacted's redacted
2:the story..it is clear easy to understand intelligent and the choices matter..i rollbacked to see and tried all choices..yup..they matter
3:no engrish..zero nada NONE
there is a decent length to the first release..i'd say between 30-60 minutes depending if you are a speed reader like me or a normal lower level human like EVERYONE ELSE(so humble..no ego...GO ROB!!)
so ya..everyone try this..as i said above..it has the feel of MsN but is not a copy..which is a VERY good thing..

SrRK

Donor
Game Developer
Jun 18, 2018
OK..finished playing..i think i made about 75% good choices and 25% naughty fucker choices..
1st:graphics...they are the good side of HS..the dames are beauties..there is a bit of view of the MC but very little..hopefully it stays that way..MC's should be heard and not seen..HAHAA..there are a number of very nice animations..BUT..when redacted is redacted'ing the redacted looks like a white blob of..umm..cylinder shaped eggwhite?..no idea..it looked goofy..looked normal when it redacted all over radacted's redacted
2:the story..it is clear easy to understand intelligent and the choices matter..i rollbacked to see and tried all choices..yup..they matter
3:no engrish..zero nada NONE
there is a decent length to the first release..i'd say between 30-60 minutes depending if you are a speed reader like me or a normal lower level human like EVERYONE ELSE(so humble..no ego...GO ROB!!)
so ya..everyone try this..as i said above..it has the feel of MsN but is not a copy..which is a VERY good thing..
I'm a huge fan of MSN as it explores some of the "kinks" I'm most interested in. Your comments regarding the game pretty much made my night, so... thanks! And dw, it will stay that way. I also kinda prefer the first-person perspective rather than third-person. Players should feel like they "are" the MC, or at least... they should feel like they're directly controlling a real person.

SrRK

Donor
Game Developer
Jun 18, 2018
Came here from Kthulian tip, I'm not disappointed at all, nice start
Kthulian is a good friend of mine and I'm also a fan of Ataegina. I honestly couldn't have made the game without his help. This is my first attempt at a game, so I had to teach myself coding, animation, all of it... and he helped me immensely in the coding department.

Thank you for the feedback!

4.30 star(s) 51 Votes