Seeking Policewoman Games

Daenerys5539

Aug 17, 2016
Looking for any game with girls in police uniform. It doesn't need to be the main component, but seducing/corrupting/groping/fucking etc a policewoman in the game.

I've already played Manila Shaw Blackmail's Obsession, and Corruption. Anyone know of others?

WhitePhantom

Donor
Game Developer
Feb 21, 2018
You could try my game:

You're a cop so you meet a few Police Officers, it's still at an early stage though, there isn't an enormous amount of content.

Reactions: mazqaz

Thermophob

Apr 10, 2018
Looking for any game with girls in police uniform. It doesn't need to be the main component, but seducing/corrupting/groping/fucking etc a policewoman in the game.

I've already played Manila Shaw Blackmail's Obsession, and Corruption. Anyone know of others?
Keep an eye on Man of The House. There is police officer (female) in it. So far, you can't do a lot to her, but I think in next few updates she will get new content. Precisely on lines you described. Updates are released on every second Friday. Next release should be up tomorrow.

GAB

Salty Montrealer
Donor
May 10, 2017
there's a policewoman in

JaszMan

Aug 13, 2018
Any similar games to Manila Shaw where the Heroine can go Bad(really Corrupt) as Manila can possibly become depending on her chose?