Identify policewomen got stuck in zombie town.

Vii-Blade

Dec 30, 2018
I remember it was 3-4 years ago? when i first tried the game. and because it wasnt completed so i left it aside. And i forgoted its name.

The story of the game is a policewoman went out to a city with a police after receiving order by car. Once they reach, they leave the car behind and walk inside.Once inside the entrance got fired and they forced to partways. and while trying to save people inside the town they had to deal with sex driven zombie.

the female protagonist is blonde? this im not sure but im sure its like a bimbo with hilarious huge boob.

Engine of the game. i forgoted maybe rpg maker. becuase its dotted ingame iirc? i might be wrong.

Protagonist Gender. female protagonist

Genre of Game. adventure, turn based combat. im sure it is turn based only

Setting. horror? sex driven zombie and survivor while saving some people in the village.

Text only? its totally action adventure. ? with turn based combat

Art Type? its 3d on scene and battle, but 2d on walking.

Art Style?] Western (Non Asian) to me

Date you think it came out? 3-5 years ago. very long

Date you think you played it?3-5 years ago. very long. played the first few update.

Tags? adventure, turn base, 3d, pregnant, rape, lesbian(?) iirc there is 2 girl scene.

Other Characters Gender. i only remember a fat guy that turn into zombie, a black?girl which is the first npc. and a white brown hair? male policeman.

Sexual Orientation? rape, lesbian, big boob?