RPGM - Completed - Polidog Patrol [Final] [UNTENDO]

1. 5.00 star(s)

Kodi

Excellent, addicting gameplay. It's a bit of a grind to see sex scenes but the quality of the game makes up for that.

I felt a bit stuck at times, but aside from that I really enjoyed the pace of the game and the silly humor.

I really hope this dev makes more translated games.
  2. 5.00 star(s)

Detective Cancer

This game is actually extremely impressive. I'm not into bara stuff and quite frankly the scenes are lacklustre but the gameplay is great, although it does get shitty framerates sometimes due to I guess too much onscreen, RPGM can only do so much I suppose. It certainly wasn't built to do this.

Anyway, somehow this dev managed to get a decent platformer with DMC-like combat (air combos yes), shooting, and some dark souls shit into RPGM, and IT WORKS. If nothing else, try it for the gameplay, the cute dog noises, and think of the lewd content as secondary because it really isn't the focus.

5/5 Super impressive.
  3. 5.00 star(s)

EtheriumDiggrap

Just wasted 20+ -ish hours in this game: It was a fucking blast. If side-scroller action-packed game is something you like, then this is the perfect choice for you. Reminds me of that one Doorkicker game. Sex may use some more variety, but the combat more than makes up for it. Has speedrun potential.