Seeking Politics related games

Abdulkump

Game Developer
Mar 1, 2018
Are any such games that would fit in F95zone (if you know what I mean)?

So far there's this very early idea, but that's it:

BeWilder

Game Developer
Jan 18, 2018
Don't know how low key it should be...
Oh don't mind me, just having a little fun. I'm a politics fan and there plenty of fertile ground for some fun in this area, but most people don't touch the area since it draws a lot of conflict and some people find the topic boring (though I'd bet there are a lot fewer of those in the last year. Go for it man, just be forewarned!

Abdulkump

Game Developer
Mar 1, 2018
Oh don't mind me, just having a little fun. I'm a politics fan and there plenty of fertile ground for some fun in this area, but most people don't touch the area since it draws a lot of conflict and some people find the topic boring (though I'd bet there are a lot fewer of those in the last year. Go for it man, just be forewarned!
Do you know if there's a way to publicise it? I assume that to put it on the games list of F95zone you need to be a regular uploader.

BeWilder

Game Developer
Jan 18, 2018
Do you know if there's a way to publicise it? I assume that to put it on the games list of F95zone you need to be a regular uploader.
Publicizing it generally is a fairly involved undertaking, but if you specifically want to add it to the games forum here that's a simple task. To do that just head over to the and create a thread for it there, following the . When you're all finished there, message a mod as per the directions on uploading a game and they will move it to the main games forum for all to see. Hope that helps!

Abdulkump

Game Developer
Mar 1, 2018
Publicizing it generally is a fairly involved undertaking, but if you specifically want to add it to the games forum here that's a simple task. To do that just head over to the and create a thread for it there, following the . When you're all finished there, message a mod as per the directions on uploading a game and they will move it to the main games forum for all to see. Hope that helps!
Thanks! There's been some updates in this time to make it more fun now ;)

Do I need to message a mod after the request is completed or before?

BeWilder

Game Developer
Jan 18, 2018
Thanks! There's been some updates in this time to make it more fun now ;)

Do I need to message a mod after the request is completed or before?
I believe it is after. I've not uploaded a game myself before so I can say for sure but going by my common sence and my vague memory of reading over the process when I first got here I believe that's how its done.