[Poll] "Being A ΔΙΚ": Who ******* the MC at the end of episode 1? (Spoiler!)

Who do you think shocked the MC at the end of episode 1 (and why)?

• Maya - "I have to do it for the tuition."

Votes: 32 37.6%
  • Chad - "How does that feel, fucker!?"

Votes: 3 3.5%
  • Troy - "I couldn't stand you from the start!"

Votes: 1 1.2%
  • Quinn - "Ha ha ha!"

Votes: 21 24.7%
  • Josy - "It's not even been a week and you're already sleeping around? I thought you liked me."

• Derek - "Part of my ΔΙΚ initiation. Don't take it personal, bro."

Votes: 9 10.6%
  • Isabella - "That's what you get for peeping on girls, you little prick!"

• Cathy - "I said no sex, drugs and alcohol on college grounds!"

• Dad - "Just a friendly reminder to use condoms, son."

Votes: 11 12.9%
  • Someone else (post in comments)

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Deleted member 1044747

Formerly 'decent'
Donor
Nov 27, 2018
Another week, another Being A ΔΙΚ poll.
This time it's about the cliffhanger at the end of episode 1 with some serious and some tongue-in-cheek options.

Personally I think it was: *drumroll*

Professor Burke - "Don't you dare to ever call me 'gramps' again, sport!" ;)

Last edited:

Deleted member 1044747

Formerly 'decent'
Donor
Nov 27, 2018
someone else being...no one. Cause that was a stungun not a taser.
Thanks for pointing it out.
I didn't know the difference - corrected.

I feel it's Derek but more like "I just introduced you to her and gave to a place to stay and you're boinking my sister?? How dare you?!"
I was thinking about that as well, but Derek doesn't appear to be overly protective of his sister or to care about what (or who) people do in general - if he did, he would have been more cautious about helping the MC (even trying to prolong the stay at his sister's place).
But you never know. Derek appears like a clown at first and initially I didn't take him seriously when he said something isn't right about the college. I think we shouldn't underestimate him.

Reactions: Floga and DrackDrap

King Monkey Mon

The Perverted King of The Harem Masters
May 16, 2017
I feel it's Derek but more like "I just introduced you to her and gave to a place to stay and you're boinking my sister?? How dare you?!"
yeah that could be it im glad sage is innocent on the list though :p

I was thinking about that as well, but Derek doesn't appear to be overly protective of his sister or to care about what (or who) people do in general - if he did, he would have been more cautious about helping the MC (even trying to prolong the stay at his sister's place).
But you never know. Derek appears like a clown at first and initially I didn't took him seriously when he said something isn't right about the college. I think we shouldn't underestimate him.
who ever it could i just cant wait for the next update :D

Vainglorious

Jun 14, 2018
No problem. Although I have been unhealthily obsessing over it since I played the game.

It's so stupid. It shouldn't bother me but it does. The whole situation is unrealistic and I keep telling myself to ignore it like you would if it were an action movie or what-not. It's just a game and doesn't really matter. Maybe explaining will let me get over it an just enjoy the situation as it's intended.

Neither stunguns or tasers are designed to knock anyone out. It usually either hurts, causes involuntary muscle movement, paralyzes you if the voltage is high enough or kills you if you have a heart condition. If you almosttttttt die but don't is when you may pass out.

So...just ignore me...I'm an electrician and being anal over the thing.

Deleted member 1044747

Formerly 'decent'
Donor
Nov 27, 2018
im glad sage is innocent on the list though :p
I wanted to add her as well, but couldn't think of any compelling reason.
She only just asked the MC to help her - and even if she wanted to teach him a lesson, she would probably be too classy to do it herself, but instead assign one of the subordinate HOT members (Quinn).

No problem. Although I have been unhealthily obsessing over it since I played the game.

It's so stupid. It shouldn't bother me but it does. The whole situation is unrealistic and I keep telling myself to ignore it like you would if it were an action movie or what-not. It's just a game and doesn't really matter. Maybe explaining will let me get over it an just enjoy the situation as it's intended.

Neither stunguns or tasers are designed to knock anyone out. It usually either hurts, causes involuntary muscle movement, paralyzes you if the voltage is high enough or kills you if you have a heart condition. If you almosttttttt die but don't is when you may pass out.

So...just ignore me...I'm an electrician and being anal over the thing.
Sorry, I don't get your criticism. :unsure:
The way I see it, the MC is getting shocked for a split second, but - other than an expression of surprise / pain - we don't see the outcome (for example if he's getting knocked out) because there's an instant cut.
So, what exactly do you think isn't realistic about the scene?

~

I'm surprised Maya gets so many votes.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

King Monkey Mon

The Perverted King of The Harem Masters
May 16, 2017
I wanted to add her as well, but couldn't think of any compelling reason.
She only just asked the MC to help her - and even if she wanted to teach him a lesson, she would probably be too classy to do it herself, but instead assign one of the subordinate HOT members (Quinn).

Sorry, I don't get your criticism. :unsure:
The way I see it the MC is getting shocked for a split second, but - other than an expression of surprise / pain - we don't see the outcome (for example if he's getting knocked out), because there's an instant cut.

~

I'm surprised Maya gets so many votes.
I didn't even suspect her until someone else brought it up.
I think for a DrPinkcake game it would be way too obvious for her being the culprit.
She also looked up at one point while dry humping the MC as if there was another person in the room.
But pshhh - I didn't say anything. I don't want to manipulate the voting results. ;)
i was only joking when i said the voting for best girl was rigged when Maya came up first :p

i dont think it was Quinn due to how she says she likes fucking with people as a apology of what happen during the DIK initiation honesty i dont know who it could be i only Chosen Derek because it was kinda funny

Vainglorious

Jun 14, 2018
You're right it doesn't show much. It's mostly the comments in the game thread itself. A lot of assuming it will knock the MC out. Like I said I shouldn't worry about it. It's a game. I shouldn't expect it to turn out realisticly. If it does the MC at most should jerk away and say "oww." If MC has even a mildly decent pain threshold he should shrug it off, look at the person and say, "What are you doing?" Basicly a stungun is really only effective at pissing people off. We shall see I suppose.

desmosome

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2018
Was the shot framed in such a way that it could have been someone other than Maya? I deleted the game after finishing it so I cant go check it atm.

If we assume that Maya shocked him, I thought it was pretty obvious that she did it because of the sorority initiation. Most likely Quinn's idea lol. If the hand could have been someone else, then I duno.. havn't thought about it.

Fox.Mulder

Jul 31, 2017
I didn't even consider it could have been anyone else but Maya tbh. It just seemed framed in such a way it could only have been her, just asking myself "why" was what perplexed me. Gotta say I kinda agree it was probably for some kind of initiation though, could fit.