POLL: Do you prefer MC having always known his little sister, or does he find out later he has a little sister, then meets her for 1st time?

Did the MC grow up with his little sister, or does he meet her for the first time later on in life?

• MC grew up with his little sister, having always known her.

Votes: 194 84.3%
  • MC finds out he has a little sister, then eventually meets her for the first time.

Votes: 32 13.9%
  • Other, I'll respond in the thread.

Votes: 4 1.7%

• Total voters

hakarlman

Engaged Member
Jul 30, 2017
(EDIT: wow, a one sided poll. Glad I asked it. Hopefully in the future if someone makes an incest game, they'll see this poll and the second response from user:incest lover, he brings up an excellent point.)

Do you prefer:
A) MC has always known his little sister, having grown up with her, so they know each other very well.
B) At age 19 or higher, the MC finds discovers he has a little sister(age 18), then meets her for the first time.

Think Game of Thrones:
sub-buzz-2517-1671626045-13.png
That's his sister, and he's playing with her pussy, but he has no idea that's his sister, lol. See how it can be surprising and twisted?

Last edited:

Maknzy

Aug 24, 2020
In my opinion, it base on the storyline. Take for example, My New Family by Killer7. Did not know he had little roommates growing up. On the other side, My Sister and I. Both are good stories, it just depends on the way you want your story to go.

Yngling

Nov 15, 2020
It depends entirely on the story. Both can be fine. But Option A has already been done to death, while Option B has more possibilities for originality.

おい!

Engaged Member
Mar 25, 2018
(EDIT: wow, a one sided poll. Glad I asked it. Hopefully in the future if someone makes an incest game, they'll see this poll and the second response from user:incest lover, he brings up an excellent point.)

Do you prefer:
A) MC has always known his little sister, having grown up with her, so they know each other very well.
B) At age 19 or higher, the MC finds discovers he has a little sister(age 18), then meets her for the first time.

Think Game of Thrones:
View attachment 2283981
That's his sister, and he's playing with her pussy, but he has no idea that's his sister, lol. See how it can be surprising and twisted?
With option A) The MC can shag both his mom and sister at an earlier age.
With option B) The MC can only shag his mom until he is 19 and then he can shag both his mom and his sister.

Either way he still gets to have incest.

woody554

Jan 20, 2018
I chose always known, but with the option that if the story requires it then strangers meeting + incest revelation can be fine as well. but not casually, there needs to be an actual story point and special build-up for it. like you really have to milk the tension out of them not knowing, and then milk them knowing but fighting it.

Reactions: Yngling

Eagle1900

Engaged Member
Oct 7, 2022
the second answer is less experienced by us players than the first, so it would be curious and fun to try it. would there be incest once we knew that he is of the same blood? Or once you meet her and find out she's your little sister, would you drop that narrative path?
for me an important thing would be to continue the incest once we know that we are brothers.