[Poll] Erotic short stories with art?

Would you be interested in erotic short stories with 3D art.

• Heck ya!

Votes: 6 40.0%
  • Yes

Votes: 4 26.7%
  • Maybe

Votes: 2 13.3%
  • No into that much reading

Votes: 1 6.7%
  • Games only!

Votes: 2 13.3%

• Total voters

LadyLilith-3D

Dec 16, 2020
Trying to play to my strengths but wondering how many people would be interested in Erotic short stories (around 30 pages or so) with included 3D art. The stories will be well written along with decent-quality 3D renders. I love writing erotic content and I feel I don't get to really show that off in a Renpy type game. Below is a few examples of some random renders I've done. Each short story would have multiple renders to go along with it. Thoughts?

alexa.jpg Alone_time.png princess_verrona.jpg queen_lilith_throne.png

God3333

Mar 9, 2019
Yea, illustrated erotic stories are always a plus some good renders there as well. I'd defo be down to read. I'd prefer id the story had multiple chapters, but you did say short story. Still might give it a gander. Hmu if you ever do go ahead with that.

LadyLilith-3D

Dec 16, 2020
Yea, illustrated erotic stories are always a plus some good renders there as well. I'd defo be down to read. I'd prefer id the story had multiple chapters, but you did say short story. Still might give it a gander. Hmu if you ever do go ahead with that.
Yeah, the idea is to have a few long-running stories that will continue over time with chapter releases. Then in between those, release smaller one-off short stories.

God3333

Mar 9, 2019
Yeah, the idea is to have a few long-running stories that will continue over time with chapter releases. Then in between those, release smaller one-off short stories.
Yea sounds good man, assuming you're as good at writing as you are at rendering I'll check it out. Good luck man.