• Maledom

• Both

Results are only viewable after voting.
D

Deleted member 1954024

Dominatrix simulator looks very promising

CatLimiter

Sep 21, 2019
closer than I'd expect. I wonder if I expected more maledom just because there are a few individuals that need to explain in every game that femdom isn't for them without any provocation right before, I assume, watching a sigma grindset video.

saddlface

Oct 25, 2017
closer than I'd expect. I wonder if I expected more maledom just because there are a few individuals that need to explain in every game that femdom isn't for them without any provocation right before, I assume, watching a sigma grindset video.
Thats how you know they are real tough guys when they let everyone know at every possible opportunity that they wont stand for no chick bossing em around! :geek:

Succubus Hunter

Conversation Conqueror
May 19, 2020
If you're on your purpose you don't have time to chase f*males and play (video)games. You got to focus 100 percent of making that money and pumping iron, otherwise you will end up submissive. One thing you should NEVER do is allow a woman to be dominate in a relationship, if you let her control you in the beginning she's going to keep you on a tight leash going forward. Next thing you know you'll be wearing her skirt and and kissing her foot. (Obvious sarcasm).

Thats how you know they are real tough guys when they let everyone know at every possible opportunity that they wont stand for no chick bossing em around! :geek:
Damn right! A real man never submits to a woman... Not matter how sexy she may be... *Goes to play Tower of Trample*