Poll for people who enjoy transsexual themed games

I'd enjoy a trans themed game more if it lets me play as ...

• ... a male MC who fucks lots of trans/trap characters

• ... a trans/trap MC who gets fucked by lots of males/females/trans

Results are only viewable after voting.

kuff

May 5, 2018
I want to develop a transsexual themed game and just can't decide which option i like better. For me personally it's both hot.

Deleted member 440241

Feb 14, 2018
Both are pretty hot, but I voted for male mc. When it comes to the futa/trans protagonist tag I'm interested in playing as a futa. Also, a trap mc sleeping with guys is really no different than a female protag game or the various sissification games that come out of TFGS. Plus there's a very arousing dominance aspect behind playing as a guy and pushing male LIs into becoming traps/trans to be hotter for you.

Meaning Less

Engaged Member
Sep 13, 2016
Both are nice.

Go for the one that you enjoy more, since you will be the one having to write multiple scenes for either.

Loganfin

Dec 2, 2020
Both are good, but my preference is to have a male MC in a game where some, but not most, of the other characters are dickgirls. And then I enjoy both dickgirl on male, and male on dickgirl action. But none of it with dom/sub context, or huge muscle girls. Just hot, sexy, average height women who happen to have a big, thick cock.

Firashirathsuohs

Dec 7, 2019
I want to develop a transsexual themed game and just can't decide which option i like better. For me personally it's both hot.
hi there, I would suggest shemale mc, but the positions and scenarios depend on the build of the character ( for example for a tall muscular character, lots of dominant dialogue lift f*** positions while for an average build softer positions and dialogues)