[POLL] Help Determine my First Project!

Which game should I focus on first?

• Total voters

scrwar

Jul 7, 2019
I'm a new developer with many years of game development XP. I have a few games I'm working on that I'm torn between. I'd like to focus on ONE of them and get it done. I'll be able to move fairly quickly once I decide. I'm developing my own engine (Unity based) with sandbox gameplay that'll utilize systems found in most survival / RPG games, NOT just a VN. I'm very serious and have every intention of following through.
Added: The art style will be 3DCG and will contain animations.

Help me decide which game to focus first using the poll here, please! Thanks in advance!

1. Metroid concept-style: Female Protag, investigative gameplay, H-interaction with humanoids, creatures, etc. Possible tags: Rape, interspecies, big ass/tits, Futa (optional), combat
2. Renaissance RPG: Male protag, adventure sandbox gameplay, focus on village lifestyle - Tags: incest, MILF, Big ass/tits, male protag, Futa (optional), interspecies (elves, dwarves, orcs, etc), combat
3. Modern times Parody game (keeping the parody a secret for now): A female protag investigator - Investigative sandbox gameplay, classic corruption of serious character: Tags: Female protag, corruption, prostitution, interspecies, Futa (optional), lesbian, big ass/tits, group / gangbang, bukkake, etc.

Last edited:

scrwar

Jul 7, 2019
I see a few votes coming in, thank you! Wanted to add a brief synopsis on gameplay:

So far, certain fetish tags are programmed as optional, i.e.: futa and any ntr. As a sandbox game, you'll be able to choose how each relationship progresses and whether you will play a dominant or submissive role. Example: engaging with Futa, you'll be able to choose whether you want male on futa, or futa on male, or both.

The game design will not lead you down a path you don't want to go or lock content away behind decisions. You'll earn progress toward what and who you want to be with.

scrwar

Jul 7, 2019
Whichever one excites you most? People can feel passion.
Definitely. The renaissance RPG is most exciting one for me. As an old school RPG gamer I've always wanted to create that style of game that's hopefully enjoyable for some and brings back nostalgia. But, I'm also passionate about the others, and will still create them, just later on. Thanks for your comment!

hakarlman

Engaged Member
Jul 30, 2017
I'm a new developer with many years of game development XP. I have a few games I'm working on that I'm torn between. I'd like to focus on ONE of them and get it done. I'll be able to move fairly quickly once I decide. I'm developing my own engine (Unity based) with sandbox gameplay that'll utilize systems found in most survival / RPG games, NOT just a VN. I'm very serious and have every intention of following through.
Added: The art style will be 3DCG and will contain animations.

Help me decide which game to focus first using the poll here, please! Thanks in advance!

1. Metroid concept-style: Female Protag, investigative gameplay, H-interaction with humanoids, creatures, etc. Possible tags: Rape, interspecies, big ass/tits, Futa (optional), combat
2. Renaissance RPG: Male protag, adventure sandbox gameplay, focus on village lifestyle - Tags: incest, MILF, Big ass/tits, male protag, Futa (optional), interspecies (elves, dwarves, orcs, etc), combat
3. Modern times Parody game (keeping the parody a secret for now): A female protag investigator - Investigative sandbox gameplay, classic corruption of serious character: Tags: Female protag, corruption, prostitution, interspecies, Futa (optional), lesbian, big ass/tits, group / gangbang, bukkake, etc.
You need to stroke your dick, then listen to what your dick tells you (I'm serious btw). Whatever game ideas excites you the most sexually, is the one you should go with.

EDIT: lol ChadChan3D beat me to the argument. He already posted what I just said, well not the exact same argument, but still the same idea, just more politically correct.

scrwar

Jul 7, 2019
You need to stroke your dick, then listen to what your dick tells you (I'm serious btw). Whatever game ideas excites you the most sexually, is the one you should go with.

EDIT: lol ChadChan3D beat me to the argument. He already posted what I just said, well not the exact same argument, but still the same idea, just more politically correct.
HAHA! Love the advice! Way ahead of ya! ;)

Reactions: hakarlman