[POLL] how do you like to see men being visually represented in h-scenes?

In a game with female mc, how do you prefer to see males in sex scenes?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Synx

Jul 30, 2018
Pov and full view here as well. Floating dick is just wierd, same for the translucent body.

But for the love of God don't pick a 14 year old teenage character and say he is 25. We have enough games where the mc looks like fresh out of his diapers with no clue about the world.

Jun 7, 2019
Pov and full view here as well. Floating dick is just wierd, same for the translucent body.

But for the love of God don't pick a 14 year old teenage character and say he is 25. We have enough games where the mc looks like fresh out of his diapers with no clue about the world.
I don't have any intention to use lolis or "underage characters" in my games ;)
Also, for the time being, I just will work with 3dcg

Mimir's Lab

Game Developer
Sep 30, 2019
Hmm, I'm surprised you didn't put in another option, as I'd like to see the results with that option added. Third person but with the guy's face hidden.

Jun 7, 2019
Hmm, I'm surprised you didn't put in another option, as I'd like to see the results with that option added. Third person but with the guy's face hidden.
I put less options for understand better what community want(if votes were divided too much it would be more difficult to reach consensus), but I think that I will hide the men face and use angles that show more the women body

May 31, 2018
POV preference, and for stuff that has to be third person/looks best third person I prefer to see as little of the man as possible. I also hate the really fat or really ugly dude thing, just no.

my 2 cents.

Reactions: Goblin Slayer II