Poll. That anime would like a visual novel with images of koikatsu.

anime of which you would like a visual novel.

• Dragon ball

Votes: 36 19.1%
  • One Piece

Votes: 102 54.3%
  • Nanatsu no taizai (seven deadly sins)

Votes: 14 7.4%
  • Bleach

Votes: 50 26.6%
  • Kodomo no jikan (wrong answer)

Votes: 13 6.9%

• Total voters

kraguto

Game Developer
May 23, 2017
Well, the case is that I was wondering, which of these anime would you like to be desecrated ... I say honored with a visual novel with educational content (well, you know it is not educational)

These anime have many attractive characters.

Dragon ball with characters like Chichi, Bulma, Videl, N18, etc.

One piece features Nami, Nico Robin, Boa Hancock etc

NNT features Elizabeth, Diane, Merlin.

Bleach with Rukia, Orihime, Tetusmoto, etc.

kodomo no jikan ..... no, that no, that the FBI take me and put me in jail.

the case is, that of all those games I wanted to create a game ..... but I am useless with only two hands and a half brain, so apart from my main game. I can create one over one of these anime.

therefore I seek your advice. which one would you like more?

• Haha
Reactions: Cul

DawnCry

Nov 25, 2017
I'm all in for a visual novel of one piece in which I could become a pirate, join the marine or be a bounty hunter, route based.

Still would love a one piece game with good gameplay and being a OC.

tomcire

Jun 12, 2018
DB: Avoid it. Sure many people grew up with it but... it is quite old. Most people saw the tons of random drawing H+ at the beginning of the web era and there are already some games about it.

OP: Not my cup of tea, but it is the shonen with the largest audience.

NNT: Sure you can work with it, but its audience is not that big and let's be honest, it is the less erotic of all the others.

Bleach: Ok, I would be brutal with it if I had to talk about its script but... it has the most aesthetic female characters, and there are tons of them plus the MC don't talk much, it is quite badass, and goes straight forward with what he wants, a good candidate for and *ahem* educational VN.

I vote Bleach, but OP probably it's the best if you are seeking audience and it's full of characters.

ChaosOpen

Game Developer
Sep 26, 2019
Here is a question: why shounen battle anime? They'd make terrible visual novels, rather than which is the best it is "which would be the least horrible." If one were to ask me which anime I'd like to see turned into a game I think would be a strong contender.