POLL: Would you play game where the women you recruit into your harem were formerly gangbang sluts & whores?

Would u play a game where the women u recruit into your harem were formerly gangbang sluts & whores?

• yes

Votes: 469 48.9%
  • yes, I don't care if they were former sluts as long as I can make them loyal to only me.

Votes: 352 36.7%
  • no

Votes: 47 4.9%
  • no, i prefer all the women be virgins or good girls who've barely had any sex.

Votes: 89 9.3%
  • other, i'll explain in a post in the thread

Votes: 3 0.3%

• Total voters

hakarlman

Engaged Member
Jul 30, 2017
POLL: Would you play game where the women you recruit into your harem were formerly gangbang sluts & whores?

Your harem is defined as you being the only one who gets to have sex with your women. So even though the women you've recruited into your harem have had sex with tons & tons of other men, they've chosen to join your harem and only have sex with you. Not all the women you recruit will be whores & sluts, some may be good girls.

U

User_51567

For me it's very simple.
It depends on the quality of writing.

Normally i like the Pure and Innocent route more(especially with Incest related characters).
But if the writing is good then i can enjoy a story-line of a "experienced" woman just as much.(As long as i don't have to see it).

Last edited by a moderator:

DarthSeduction

Lord of Passion
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 28, 2017
The wording of your poll and thread is just opening the door for a needless fight. If you wanna do a poll like this, read this
quoted below.

When you post a thread asking for advice, it is best not to word it in a "Yes, I'd like that" or "No, I wouldn't like that" fashion, when it comes to kink content. No matter what your kink is, there will be an audience for it. So, if you're planning on an cheating game, something many people will immediately get up in arms over, don't say:

"Would you play a game where (specific cheating scnario) happens?"Instead, ask an cheating specific question, like:

"I'm making an cheating game, would you prefer a focus on the betrayal (NTR) or more of a tale of a character who simply lost love for their partner?"With this change you're more likely to get a constructive discussion about the theme your game is going to have, NTR naysayers are also usually cheating naysayers, in fact, most of them don't know that there's a difference, so you're not going to get hundreds of replies of "NO! because I'm an ignorant selfish cunt and all games have to be catered to my particular tastes" and more replies of "While I'm interested in either, I don't think there are enough games that explore x in a way that really tickles my pickle."

The first scenario opens the door to negativity, the second opens the door to discussion. If you want a positive discussion about what to do, go with the latter. If you want people to convince you not to do something, go with the former.
To make what I'm saying here clear, if you wanted to make a game with a harem full of previous gangbang sluts, then start with that. Your question should be

I'm making a game with a harem filled with women who were previously gangbang sluts - would you like x, y, or z, as well?

Don't cater to the whims of a loud group. Your poll is not gonna be a reliable answer as the people who might play your game might also be the type who won't even look for or see your poll.

Last edited:

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
Doesn't matter what a persons past is, we all have one, it's how they are at present that counts. With harem games I don't care though. My problem is they are all male protag and I don't care if he gets cheated on i'm only there for the women.

If it was a female protag i'd expect them to be loyal after recruiting them but past still doesn't matter.

hakarlman

Engaged Member
Jul 30, 2017
The wording of your poll and thread is just opening the door for a needless fight. If you wanna do a poll like this, read this
quoted below.

To make what I'm saying here clear, if you wanted to make a game with a harem full of previous gangbang sluts, then start with that. Your question should be

I'm making a game with a harem filled with women who were previously gangbang sluts - would you like x, y, or z, as well?

Don't cater to the whims of a loud group. Your poll is not gonna be a reliable answer as the people who might play your game might also be the type who won't even look for or see your poll.
I agree with a lot of what you said, but in my case I genuinely need the poll to be in the above format.

It's not my intention to cater to the louder group, but to simply provide polling information for niche content creators like myself and mainstream content creators. The goal of the poll is to get a general consensus of what f95zone is down for in regards to my idea. If 20% like my idea, that's all I need, but if only 1-2% of people vote yes, then I know my idea needs work because it's not even catering to a niche audience.

Don't cater to the whims of a loud group.
I agree! I just want to make sure that my idea will have some kind of audience, even if it's small.

I'm debating whether I should let the players choose the womens back story, which is why I didn't solidify the idea in stone.

Your poll is not gonna be a reliable answer as the people who might play your game might also be the type who won't even look for or see your poll.
Agreed, I'm just putting out a feeler and looking forward to the discussion. In my other polls I got some very valuable information from you and other people which I appreciate! The feedback was immensely helpful.

The wording of your poll and thread is just opening the door for a needless fight.
That's definitely not my intention. I personally don't mind if people bash my idea or make fun of it. I want the truth from EVERYONE. For me, all information is good information, but at the same time I respect the rules of the forum. I don't mind conflict, but if you guys feel the need to moderate a topic or move the post, I completely understand.

Ataios

Sep 11, 2017
Yes, BUT only with a female main character.

Turning women with such a background lesbian sounds quite hot, wether it would be considered a kind of corruption or not. The main character would have to fight gangs and pimps, while gaining the women's favors as a reward. Our protagonist could be the lesser of two evils in this scenario, being dominant but not as abusive as the pimps and gangsters.

I think this scenario might work especially well in a cyberpunk setting, in a part of a city ruled mostly by organized crime. Our protagonist may have just come home from war with her packs full of plunder and her body full of high-quality cybernetic implants and isn't quite happy about the new powers in her city.

I wouldn't play a male protagonist variant though. Sounds just like battle of the pimps and quite boring.

Reactions: hakarlman

Ying Ko

Jun 16, 2018
I prefer milfs and matures so I don’t really care about a lady's lack of virginity, as long as I can gain her loyalty. To me the focal point of the game would be the protagonist's mother as the m/s subgenre is my favourite by a country mile.

Last edited:

DarthSeduction

Lord of Passion
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 28, 2017
The goal of the poll is to get a general consensus of what f95zone is down for in regards to my idea. If 20% like my idea, that's all I need, but if only 1-2% of people vote yes, then I know my idea needs work because it's not even catering to a niche audience.
This is exactly what I meant when I said this isn't a reliable measure. One day the same poll could turn for or against. Worse, you've singled out both the "virgin only" crowd, and the "nothing even close to thinking about sharing, ntr, or cuckoldry" crowd. It's not a question as to whether or not these people exist in large numbers. All they'll have to say on this subject is "No and here's a tirade against anyone who disagrees with my narrow world view".

I'm debating whether I should let the players choose the womens back story, which is why I didn't solidify the idea in stone.
That's where x, y, and z would have come in.

I'm making a game with a harem filled with women who were previously gangbang sluts - would you like:
  1. To be able to choose to have a different backstory
    virgin
    former prostitute
    high school slut
    etc
  2. I plan on some content wherein girls will be with those other than you, would you prefer
    Warnings if a decision could lead to NTR
    The option to share
    etc
  3. Other questions.

Obviously you aren't committed to doing anything specific in this regard, so your question shouldn't be about the exclusion of it the content you're thinking about that people wouldn't like, but rather how to include that content in a way that is positive.

As you've worded it you've asked for Yes positive and No negative, not opening the door for discussion, but rather drawing the battle lines. I know that's not your intent, but you don't have to intend something for it to happen.

Last edited:

hakarlman

Engaged Member
Jul 30, 2017
This is exactly what I meant when I said this isn't a reliable measure. One day the same poll could turn for or against. Worse, you've singled out both the "virgin only" crowd, and the "nothing even close to thinking about sharing, ntr, or cuckoldry" crowd. It's not a question as to whether or not these people exist in large numbers. All they'll have to say on this subject is "No and here's a tirade against anyone who disagrees with my narrow world view".
I see. I lack the social graces, so I don't think like this, but I'm glad you do because now I understand what you're saying.

That's where x, y, and z would have come in.

I'm making a game with a harem filled with women who were previously gangbang sluts - would you like:
  1. To be able to choose to have a different backstory
    virgin
    former prostitute
    high school slut
    etc
  2. I plan on some content wherein girls will be with those other than you, would you prefer
    Warnings if a decision could lead to NTR
    The option to share
    etc
  3. Other questions.
Obviously you aren't committed to doing anything specific in this regard, so your question shouldn't be about the exclusion of it the content you're thinking about that people wouldn't like, but rather how to include that content in a way that is positive.

As you've worded it you've asked for Yes positive and No negative, not opening the door for discussion, but rather drawing the battle lines. I know that's not your intent, but you don't have to intend something for it to happen.
Sounds good to me. I'll phrase it like this next time. This is a good polling methodology.

Reactions: DarthSeduction

TomberryDude

May 22, 2017
I don't mind if the girls in my harem previously were banging a lot of other dudes. All I want is that all the girls in the game aren't like that or pure virgins. I want both types in the same game and more, I like variety and it's hard to care about a character when it's one a 1000 clone army.

I do really prefer if the girls end up loyal to me and only me in the end but that's just an ego thing and not a necessity for me to enjoy a game or think it's good. For the same reason, "saving" girls from worse people than me makes me feel good and "enhance" the whole sexual experience for me.

Last edited:

Someone

Jun 3, 2017
Voted "yes if loyal" in order to avoid this to be mistaken for a vote for cuck/NTR settings.
I'm ok with sluts. I'm ok with gangbangs. But NTR is cringe.

Last edited:

215303j

I don't care either way. There are a lot of games which are not 100% my cup of tea, but I still play them.

Personally I do prefer less experienced girls ( I voted for the virgin option), but it all comes down to good story telling.

Generally I don't really like harem games either because it's simply unrealistic, with women who don't even seem to acknowledge each others existence. This is especially true for incest games. Strangely enough because in a family you are supposed to look after each others and tend to notice if things are "off").

If you can make it work, your game could be great, but you can tell a great story in any setting.

Last edited by a moderator: