POLL: You've played a ton of incest games. You play as a dominant dwarf MC. Which body part would you rub on your third cousin, twice removed?

Rub what part?

• Cornea

Votes: 2 18.2%
  • Pimple on her back

Votes: 1 9.1%
  • Dorsal side of the right pinky toe

• Rectal Mucosa

• Birthmark with 3 long hairs growing out of it

• Appendix (requires incision)

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

desmosome

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2018
I'm curious if there's any interest in playing an adult game as dominant dwarf MC who goes around rubbing distant cousin's body parts. You could be an actual dwarf or a cave dwelling dwarf like Gimli.

900px-CousinTree.jpg
Here is a family tree for reference.

(As always, I don't mean any offense when posting this poll. Don't want to intrude such polls on those clearly not interested. I'll often times not even respond to the poll unless it's absolutely critical, so it doesn't bump too much and take up real estate on first page of general discussion. I also mean no offense to body rubbing community, in case I misused any kind of vocab.)

Oh, and I know I should make the game I want, but I genuinely want to see what results 100+ random votes from f95zone would yield.

I'm also open to any corrections. Every time I make a poll I end up learning a bunch of new things and even get quality feedback and info via PM.

bobdickgus

Apr 9, 2020
Is this a pisstake of a hakarlman poll? If it is I approve.
Also definitely "Birthmark with 3 long hairs growing out of it" that shit is hot!

edit: My dwarf MC can be 6'2 right? Not a fan of manlet(or would that be dwarflet in this case?) dwarfs.

• Haha
Reactions: desmosome

Duke Greene

Feb 6, 2018
I'll be honest here, until I've noticed desmosome was the OP I genuinely thought it was a real poll. It's... not especially weird by f95zone poll standards.

Anyway, I'll go with Appendix I suppose.