VN - Ren'Py - Abandoned - PolyCafe [v0.1b] [2idiotgames]

1. 5.00 star(s)

Alig8r

It's good at it's core.
    The theme is easily the best part of the game. Makes me genuinely interested about what will happen next and what people we'll interact with.

Characters:
    Lillie is okay but the least hot among the presented girls(Not an issue). There's no chemistry between the MC and Lillie but i won't fault the devs for that since they're planning to do it gradually (i hope!).

Idk what the receptionist means when she said you can replace the staff when you get fed up?? Are they just for seeing some scenes? I don't like the tone of that but again i won't hold it against the devs since it's just started.

Liam: Not gonna talk about him here. Again depends on what comes next.(am i seeing a pattern here?)

'Beach girl' : No name. Ouch. A casual fling. It appears she's just there as a consolation for the MC for his eternal 'pangs of jealousy' for Lillie/Liam.

Choices: Why don't choices matter? Why give the choice to react to Liam+ Lillie when at the end of the day i'm still feeling jealous? I would love to see a jealous Lillie bothered by how secure i feel while she has to work on her part for their relationship. More choices. More talking. Do it :)

Sounded like i wanted to give it 1 star? Nope i loved it. I have a strong feeling the devs will turn this around. One of them said the first week is supposed to rub you off the wrong way. If it continues down the same path i don't think i'll follow it anymore. I want more MC and i hope week 2 delivers just that. Cheers!
  2. 2.00 star(s)

trex9999

(as of v0.1)
    Definitely enjoy the overall concept (at least as it is described by the creator, not so far in the execution). I really like the look of the girls in the game, couple of decent sex animations with the bikini bimbo. In that sense I think it's above average.

Where it loses points for me is that you are immediately set up for ntr with the mc's sister/roomate/businesspartner when some old dude just keeps showing up to hit on her. The first time the crusty old guy talks to her she gets weak at the knees just at the sound of his voice and by the third time they have a brief interaction he's calling her his pet??? Jesus, this guy has got MC syndrome. At least most games have the courtesy of explaining it away with magic powers or super serums, but this guy just creeps on her and she melts in his hands.

I get that it's polyamory and you should have a storyline where she can have other partners, but IMO it should be totally optional.
  3. 4.00 star(s)

superiorvenacava

A solid first start to a hopefully very promising game.

Pros:
    Different and new models of the girls
    Ren'py (which is always a huge bonus in my book)
    Simple story
    The English is very good and helps a lot with the understanding of the story

Cons:
    Kind of a short version update (0.1) but it does have a couple sex scenes
    Pretty linear story thus far, but that could easily change considering the story is still in the early stages

Insemination a solid first start to a game... I hope the developer keeps it up and keeps it interesting