3.70 star(s) 10 Votes

LunarBit

Game Developer
Jul 2, 2020
or I could just shut it all down, pull my stuff, and work on something else. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
honestly doesn't matter to me. While I appreciate what little support I have. I'd rather do something else than consistently hear about issues. I'll just keep my projects to myself. I'm done. Thanks.

AdamJohn36

Feb 12, 2019
or I could just shut it all down, pull my stuff, and work on something else. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
honestly doesn't matter to me. While I appreciate what little support I have. I'd rather do something else than consistently hear about issues. I'll just keep my projects to myself. I'm done. Thanks.
Well i for one enjoyed your game. Thank you kindly for showing a glimpse at some fun and escapism that i was hoping to see more of.

AdamJohn36

Feb 12, 2019
sorry i let you down.
You didn't let me down. I am just sorry a few people with different opinions than us caused you to want a stop showing your game the way you want it. I know my game wont be censored when i finish writing it and start programing.

fulcrum

Engaged Member
Feb 2, 2018
thank you. as is usual in life, the nay sayers keep ruining anything. ratlickers.

Last edited:

Cokebaths

May 30, 2020
If you're really gonna pull everything, then I'd like to offer you a few words.

I haven't looked through the thread so I'm not sure what issues you're hearing about, but speaking on behalf of other "content" creators, you should know that negative comments, whether it's constructive criticism or just idiotic ramblings, comes with the territory for anyone trying to put their work of any kind out to the world. To let things like that discourage you from doing what you like to do would be a disservice to yourself. With time and effort you'll gain a decent following and better your craft. Answer the constructive criticism with a level head and roll your eyes and keep doing what you're doing to the mindless rambling.

Anyways, if you decide to continue that's up to you, but I enjoyed the game we got so far.

Havik79

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2019
the thread here is locked
And nothing to do with age, it was locked for being toxic, because people were complaining about not being able to have links to uncensored the game, when there are games here not much different which are allow patches, like Moau Soma, however, it is spelt.

If they want to kill a game here they can and will, the girl looks and acts like she is 12, just because she is introduced as being 18 doesn't mean shit, staff have flat out said that.

Reactions: wrathofthedragon

JimmyTooShoes

Jun 28, 2017
Please dont stop making this game, I really enjoyed playing it. I mean i even played it all over again just to see all the content that is in it. Dont listen to the trolls, screw them if they dont like stuff. They dont have to look or even play it, no one if forcing them. I love incest games, even more if it have loli like characters.

So once again please, you have people who love your game, dont stop.

Last edited:
Reactions: wrathofthedragon
Jun 21, 2017

Your games are one of those rare ones i actually look forward to. And those damn critters ruin it for everyone.

Do what you think is good for you. I personally don't like loli stuff, but even i didn't feel bad lewding lynn. (Jenna all the way tho). Your games are awesome and i would like to ask you to continue working on them, share them with the perverts on this forum. As long as this world and internet exist, there will always be toxic people around, i say tell them to fuck off, there are more perverts here than trolls (i hope).

“Yours is the light by which my spirit's born: - you are my sun, my moon, and all my stars.”
― E. E. Cummings

Reactions: Walter Victor

jospaghettio

Donor
Feb 13, 2019
Hi Lunarbit.
I'm sorry you feel demotivated. You're of course free to do what you like. It's fine to say fuck it. It's fine to say fuck you to everyone.

I'm trying to understand your decision.
Maybe your expectations of success were a little optimistic. If I remember right your Patreon goals were set rather high. Whatever, understandable that you got frustrated after all your work to have only a handful of supporters. Some devs are lucky and get tons of support without trying. They follow their dream vision and hit on the taste of a lucrative group. Others tailor their games by statistics to probablistically mine the tastes that other big games have discovered. The former is a lottery. The latter an art(though it sounds like science). There are ways to combine both but that also requires a fine sense of what people want and what you want(artistically).

Maybe also the criticisms of your work got under your skin. People will bitch. You have to accept that. And here on F95 there are plenty of aggressive assholes who get an ego boost by acting like they're alphas. The irony is that they're actually the lowest form of cringe. The net boosts bull shitters and incels. That's our shared reality. The sooner you tune them out the better. Quietly and diligently pursuing your vision is what counts.

So, good luck whatever you decide to do!

Cheers.

Last edited:

DA22

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 10, 2018
Great start, for those complaining about Lynne, though she might look a bit young and naïve at first glance, have a better look at her behavior. :p

She clearly makes a number of remarks that make clear she is not unaware about sex during the game and especially when more lustful, she is quite able to take her own initiative to fulfill her own desires. Also some talks with her sis and when asking about her mother do not show her as a 12 yo wallflower or complete innocent nor with Rebecca outside the store. Add to that in the scene in the movie theater we do not get any indication she might have been a virgin at that point in time. Leading to the conclusion that her naïve behavior with Dad is more an act cause she knows that works on her dad then that she is really naïve or very young and inexperienced.

Have to say find the attention seeking and jealousy between the sisters, while still loving each other is a nice touch, like how the dad sighs over that. Very nicely sets the tone for the fact they are a close family that has lived together for years and developed their own dynamics over time. Something I often miss in incest games. Well done dev.

Reactions: LunarBit

iOtero

Aug 4, 2020
What I like the least about this game is the font used, it's very bad to read. It is good to look for originality, but it is not necessary to complicate the reading.
Well, if I have to translate it into Spanish, it will be the first thing I will change... :ROFLMAO:
I like more or less the fonts, I would have to change them, they are not international characters. :(

Last edited:

dingdong84

Aug 28, 2020
I like your work a lot. I just found Konk Island and it's good. It's unique. I like your original ideas + you give give nice options. But I understand you have to do what you have to do. If you come back, I will look forward to your work.

iOtero

Aug 4, 2020
Here I attach a patch so you can change the age of the girls without using the renpy console, if you don't like the ages I have put, 14 and 17, you can edit it and change the numbers.

I quite like the game, although the danger I see is that Patreon can close it by exposing an incest so clear, it would be as easy to do as in other games, it is not very complicated that the girls are not his daughters, but some girls sheltered, daughters of friends, his dead girlfriend, any excuse is worth ... and then create a patch that changes that because they are his daughters.

I'm sorry to hear that the author is not going to continue with the game, because he was thinking of translating it manually into Spanish (none of Deepl, Google api, and similar), and I don't know if it would help him make more money, but it would at least help people who don't know English to play it.

fried

Almost
Donor
Nov 11, 2017
Marking this as Abandoned due to this post's intention and resulting actions by the Dev to pull down their Patreon and Itch.io creator accounts.

We can always remove that tag if the Dev wants to resume activities.

DanThaMan

Engaged Member
Jun 25, 2017
Such a snowflake :ROFLMAO:

Reactions: WechaMings

JeremyCole300

Nov 25, 2019
Damn, I really wanted to see where this one was going. Thanks for all your hard work Dev, for what it's worth I enjoyed it.

3.70 star(s) 10 Votes