3.70 star(s) 10 Votes

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
Marking this as Abandoned due to this post's intention and resulting actions by the Dev to pull down their Patreon and Itch.io creator accounts.

We can always remove that tag if the Dev wants to resume activities.
Hi Fried, you are aware that the dev in the thread of his other game did add a later reply that he will continue developing this game, but with less taking attention of social media and such.

fried

Almost
Donor
Nov 11, 2017
Hi Fried, you are aware that the dev in the thread of his other game did add a later reply that he will continue developing this game, but with less taking attention of social media and such.
Hello DA22,
They can certainly ask for this status to be updated if plans (however loosely formed) are in place. Normally we wait to mark Abandoned games, but the post I linked to - and dropping of their accounts - was rather clear.

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
Hello DA22,
They can certainly ask for this status to be updated if plans (however loosely formed) are in place. Normally we wait to mark Abandoned games, but the post I linked to - and dropping of their accounts - was rather clear.
It was his intention indeed, combination of a bad day and bad comments. He later changed his mind. Well we will see in January anyway. :)

Reactions: x7CB and AdamJohn36

Pulse12

Sep 7, 2018
This one was so good even though it was so short. It defiantly wont be deleted even though its abandoned. Thanks for what you did at least, dev. (y)

Reactions: dingdong84

Asteel1

Dec 7, 2020
or I could just shut it all down, pull my stuff, and work on something else. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
honestly doesn't matter to me. While I appreciate what little support I have. I'd rather do something else than consistently hear about issues. I'll just keep my projects to myself. I'm done. Thanks.
Absolutely Love this project sofar!!! keep it up plzzz :"D

jospaghettio

Donor
Feb 13, 2019

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
That would be nice. Link? Lunarbit's last post on his other game was on Oct. 6. https://f95zone.to/threads/konk-island-v0-7-lunarbit.57512/page-13#post-4329626
If you're referring to this one then I think it's now sadly irrelevant.
https://f95zone.to/threads/konk-island-v0-7-lunarbit.57512/post-4598304 It was a later post on his patreon. Well we will have to wait till January to see what will happen, since one of the things that the dev decided was to stay away more from sites like this and social media to get away from what bad remarks do to him.

Reactions: LunarBit

iOtero

Aug 4, 2020
Well, we all have bad days. And if there is something I have known for many years is that:
IT IS IMPOSSIBLE TO DO SOMETHING THAT EVERYONE LOVES.
I am a writer and my first novel was hated by as many people as it was loved by another. I kept what those who loved it told me and I forgot about those who hated it. It is not easy, but it can be done.
Besides, there are people who specialize in hating everything whether it's good or bad, few, but there are.

fulcrum

Engaged Member
Feb 2, 2018
Well, we all have bad days. And if there is something I have known for many years is that:
IT IS IMPOSSIBLE TO DO SOMETHING THAT EVERYONE LOVES.
I am a writer and my first novel was hated by as many people as it was loved by another. I kept what those who loved it told me and I forgot about those who hated it. It is not easy, but it can be done.
Besides, there are people who specialize in hating everything whether it's good or bad, few, but there are.
to quote the meme: It is impossible to please everyone, but its easy to piss many off.

Reactions: iOtero and LunarBit

LunarBit

Game Developer
Jul 2, 2020
xb5GVt.gif
I'm slowly working on Spring City Paradise rework. Don't know how far it will get. But, I'm taking my time with it. When I feel there is enough content for a release I will make the page public. It is not going to be out anytime soon and still potentially months away (maybe year). I just wanted to post a update so anyone interested would know.

clairdelune

Jul 5, 2018
Sooo I downloaded this game like a week after when it got released and couldn't play it until now cause I was too busy, and I wanted to see if there was any news about the next version, but to my surprise it got the abandoned tag!? Damn, dude I loved this game:(

I hope the dev will continue this game:(

Reactions: AJ and BigDaddyDom

Sesinho

Jan 3, 2020
If you extract the rpa there are some other renders that must correspond to paths i dont know how to achieve.

tonny

Jun 14, 2017
Very sad to see this game Abandoned :( It is really, really good and funny and sexy, It got all the good stuff :)

Reactions: Jimmyhenz

BigDaddyDom

Mar 4, 2020
View attachment 971107
I'm slowly working on Spring City Paradise rework. Don't know how far it will get. But, I'm taking my time with it. When I feel there is enough content for a release I will make the page public. It is not going to be out anytime soon and still potentially months away (maybe year). I just wanted to post a update so anyone interested would know.
So is this game still being developed then? The intro was really good and hope to see more!

LunarBit

Game Developer
Jul 2, 2020
Spring City intro is available on . I won't be uploading and/or maintaining on forums. Mods here are free to do so, if inclined. Thanks.

Reactions: GA123
3.70 star(s) 10 Votes