VN - Ren'Py - Completed - Pongo Delta [v0.6] [LunarBitStudio]

1. 3.00 star(s)

Alfre4u

hea... the animations and sex are ok nothing special.

That about it, story and characters are weak and minimal to just give enough for the sex and hit or miss depending on your extreme fetish and desire for rationalizing such (both the +/- of it).

Looks fine and is short give it a go if it your type otherwise skip.

*Also just side note* feels very rushed and was made to completion at its .6 when could have and arguably should have done more and the mod is suggested.
  2. 4.00 star(s)

Gummer the old one

The story is a little confusing at first, but that's normal for LunarBitStudio games.
    Nonetheless, it is well-made and beautifully finished.
    Graphics and render are great.
    Unfortunately, I think the games are a bit too short.
    Keep it up Lunar Bit Studio I'm looking forward to the next game
  3. 4.00 star(s)

jonteboy

I was very much on the fence about this one

It's not really that long.
    there're some repeating scenes depending on how you do it
    the dialogue is... it's very much a mixed bag with a few spelling errors here and there

BUT
    It's lenght is kinda appropriate
    The scenes are on the better sides of the spectrum (I know there're better out there, but they're not bad by any means)
    if you get past the errors, the dialogue isn't THAT bad, certainly seen worse

Overall I enjoyed my time with it and if you're in need of a 1 or 2h (max) session, it's probably worth having a go at
  4. 1.00 star(s)

Jnx

Since it's done I can't wait 'til after .07. ANYWHO SO MANY TYPOS for one, the story is as follows: Delusional father has dreams about his dead wife of her saying "go ahead fuck them" even though they're young and dumb.

---------------------SPOILER~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    He likes to dream that his wife is some soldier but she died of a drug overdose. So not only is he completely delusional we can derive that he probably does them too due to the fact he never leaves the house. He then grooms these young girls and the only *actual* adult female just laughs at your penis and you knock up the girls.

The UI is the basic RenPy everything, and the models are nothing to write home about. There are no "sweet moments" like there usually would be in these games. It is essentially more shovelware and I'm glad I passed it up until now. For all 4 people that read this, pass it up as well.
  5. 4.00 star(s)

curiouslycruising

Playing 0.5

Pros:
    -A good story with emotional elements, and depth
    -Decent renders and characters
    -A fantastic twist at the end to really play with emotions and expectations
    -Ability to set names and ages for all characters

Cons:
    -Facial animations are hit and miss
    -Background are dull and not very interesting
    -Story sometimes feels like it's accelerating too fast.

Neutral:
    -Somewhat short story, can finish in about an hour depending on choices.

Overall, this is a good game. It's got depth, engaging visuals, fun interactions, decent dialogue, and an emotional twist that you really don't see coming.

If you're looking for something short and sweet, this is for you.
  6. 2.00 star(s)

Sesinho

This games relies way too much in the incest thing. If you like it, the game is easygoing and straightforward, its kind of a trademark fo this dev, I guess. in that aspect is quick fap and its a 5 star for you.

But if your suspension of disbelief has a limit this game is also ridiculously silly, and you wont get much character development or anything.
    Visually is average to bad, even when girls dont look exactly bad, but resolution is kind of low, lighting is average to bad, and sex scenes are lacking a lot so, well, its not good.

For the sex scenes, they are way to silly and straight foward that there is not enough for me. Build up is almost a thing, but is not, and there are almost no transitions, most of the times the scene just happens and goes straight to the animation. Animations have a good part which is that they look natural (ISH) but dont have much work on them and dont look good enough.

But then it has scenes where you see that a finger is getting inside a vagina where the entrance is supposed to be, cause i see way too many games where penetration happens where the clit is supposed to be and that triggers me the wrong way.

If sex scenes had more work and build up and transitions, and not this silly straight forward dialogues, i would be absolutely sold.
  7. 5.00 star(s)

Xo Mo

That was so fun (V 0.3)... eager to play future installments and see how likely biological reactions will take place... (impregnation anyone?)

The days do pass with very little content, but the buildup so far seems pretty even paced. Please, though, if you introduce the "third hole" make it AVOIDABLE.

0.6 UPDATE: It was wrapped up quite quickly, re-using certain assets depending on now of three path choices. With the MOD it is nice to see all three endings. However, I wish the DEV had taken more time to develop the characters and story to their fullest potential.

It's a fun little romp. Worth the 60-90 minutes of playtime.
  8. 5.00 star(s)

Deleted member 3176988

EDIT: It looks like the game is no longer abandoned. Below was my original review.

It is a shame that this game was abandoned. It was so damn good. I really liked both daughters. Especially the younger one, but I didn't make much progress with her. I was able to get busy with the older daughter once, so that's good. But one time wasn't really enough. This game had enough quality content, but I wish that it had a lot more content. In other words, I wish that the game was finished. I don't care about the bitch outside of the clothing store. She can just be a NPC that the MC never has sex with. But it would be great if there was a lot more sex content with both daughters. The game can be just about them. It would actually probably be better that way instead of introducing new female characters and creating a harem. Anyway, thanks to the developer for their hard work. This was a great, quality game. This is my second game by this developer that I played. It's obvious that he has genuine passion and mad, natural talent.
  9. 5.00 star(s)

iOtero

A fun game with good graphic design and entertaining situations. I like the system of choosing paths and, although the age of the young daughter does not seem very real, I understand that it will be Patreon's fault, that has an easy solution. I have already made a patch to change it.

I am very sorry that LunarBit is not continuing with this game because it had something that made it not "more of the same", but he must have his own reasons.
    ----------------------------------
    Un juego divertido con un buen diseño gráfico y unas situaciones entretenidas. El sistema de elección de paths me gusta y, aunque la edad de la hija joven no parece muy real, entiendo que eso será culpa de Patreon, eso tiene fácil solución. Ya he hecho un parche para cambiarlo.

Lamento mucho que LunarBit no siga con este juego porque tenía algo que le hacía no ser "mas de lo mismo", pero él deberá tener sus propias razones.
  10. 4.00 star(s)

Garatempus2

warning: this is review for 0.1, in 0.2 the game was completely reworked and heavily simplified.

Game choices which do matter and genuinely bring you to different content, well made main characters and for a 0.1 quite a lot of hot content.

I think the world building and graphics have some room for improvements so 4/5 for now. Nevertheless if the dev(s) will manage to keep up with the level of quality he set for himself, then there is basically nothing to complain about.