VN - Unity - Abandoned - Pony Tale Adventures [v0.4.0] [Sneaky Kitty]

1. 3.00 star(s)

PhoenixRage23

This game is a long long way from being considered an "adult" game. The graphics are really great. However, this game seems to never get past what should still be called a demo or prologue. The game engine, writing and a handful of other things keep getting redone time and time again. I would wait a minimum of a year or two before this game is fap worthy if you are into furry themes. Hopefully the patrons start making enough noise about the lack of NSFW content and the dev actually listens.
  2. 5.00 star(s)

wrarar

graffics: really good.

draws: well done and with nice variety.

music: really well done.

story: is catchy and very fun and easy to read.

gameplay: meh, is good.

conclussion: whoever made this kind of games, always put like a ton of effort and passion on it, and always catch very well the escense of the characters without fail. wich is preety anoying to me, because i know that this kind of "themes", is not everyone cup of tea. and they discart it right away, missing something good, and this game is good. i cant wait to see how is development in the future.

this game TOTTALLY deserve your time and money.

psdt: if you are a game dev, you should really check it, and take note.
  3. 3.00 star(s)

judgements

I had no clue what to make of this game, however, after looking up what a little pony was I have fuckling clueless, but after playing the game it seems interesting I guess and worth a try the art style is nice though. very colorful.