Koster184

Jul 4, 2018
Is there a solution for the book of quotes in the PC version, because every time I try something or he tells me the description of the book or takes it to interact, someone knows how to read the book in the PC version
Apparently, there was some bug in the previous versions, now it seems to be fixed. Start a new game.

Reactions: JhonnyMeLabo132
Mar 7, 2018
Sooo... is there a way to use the keypad or open the locked door at the beginning? I keep thinking that there should be something through it, but have never been able to find a means.

BlackThunderLP

Sep 17, 2021
Pony Waifu Sim Update - v5.5.1 and Portuguese Translation!
3. März
It's update time, everyone! Get it at !
This update brings with it the ability to repair your broken window. Ponies will also give various comments on the state of the window.
In addition, this update adds some new songs from BGM around the town!
Finally, we have added official support for the Portuguese language, thanks to our volunteer translators!
Update on v6.0.0
We are still hard at work getting all the animations finished and high quality for the final Blue Fast update. tiara should be able to help us out with the animations again soon, as well.
We implementing the final Blue Fast date now and will keep you updated on the progress.
Thank you all so much for your support!

Download Mega

4.10 star(s) 20 Votes