Batolamu

Jan 13, 2018
I do not understand why this game has a high review rating while its glacially slow in development...

• Thinking Face
Reactions: atur
Apr 20, 2018
Wait another 5 years at the rate the game is going for a decent amount of h-scenes. I understand that making an adult
game can't be easy. But 2 years worth of work with 1 h-scene? I think the developer got way in over his head with this
one and can't seem to focus. Everything keeps getting redone on so many levels.
You're legitimately just better off jacking it to MLP rule 34 since the story and gameplay is non-existent tbh.

So in 40 years when version 10.0 comes out?
Yes, fuck it I'll just send my wife away for a bit; since the game will still probably only be a few hours of gameplay kek.

I do not understand why this game has a high review rating while its glacially slow in development...
Bronies.

Jan 12, 2020
Because what little content the game has is of decent quality, especially considering that virtually nobody else is making MLP-related dating sims. If there was a separate rating for the developers, that would probably be pretty low for this game, but I don't think that giving the game itself a low score because of slow devs is not right. The game should be judged for its own merits.

MrCrazy123

Feb 6, 2019
Yeah, like I think the actual content the game has is real nice. I like the casual nudity of the characters and the way you get occasional glances at stuff even outside the h-scenes. So if we're judging the game on the content it's presented it's real strong, but hot damn is progress glacially slow.

Reactions: oblivion9900

ifrit28

Jun 18, 2019
I got the ingredients for the potion, got through the park scene and the bj near the telescope. Is that all for this version?

Zyeda

Nov 5, 2019
So what are the controls for mobile there's no way to load/save at all once you get into the game also how do the mini games work like at the start I just kinda lost without even figuring it out since there are no arrow keys on the mobile version lol

oblivion9900

Mar 31, 2018
So what are the controls for mobile there's no way to load/save at all once you get into the game also how do the mini games work like at the start I just kinda lost without even figuring it out since there are no arrow keys on the mobile version lol
on pc you hit escape and save through the menu, i dont know about mobile since i havent tried it. i didnt know you could lose the beginning scene honestly, is there anything different that happens when you loose instead?

SirDoinksAlot

Jan 18, 2018
hi yeah where in the actual f are these supposed glow in the dark mushrooms I need to find to make a potion to make a glowstick to find OTHER glow in the dark mushrooms and who left a breakfast platter on a log and why can't I click it?

Zyeda

Nov 5, 2019
on pc you hit escape and save through the menu, i dont know about mobile since i havent tried it. i didnt know you could lose the beginning scene honestly, is there anything different that happens when you loose instead?
I'm pretty sure it's the same if you win it with them just being concerned if your okay I'll wait till we get some Intel on how mobile works because honestly from what I was able to do I extremely enjoyed it and guess I have a fetish for horse sorry pony pussy, ass and tits who would have thought

oblivion9900

Mar 31, 2018
I'm pretty sure it's the same if you win it with them just being concerned if your okay I'll wait till we get some Intel on how mobile works because honestly from what I was able to do I extremely enjoyed it and guess I have a fetish for horse sorry pony pussy, ass and tits who would have thought
welcome to the club, ever seen the show? or just in it for the ass lol
either way there is barely any real content here sadly just playing with some tits and a blowjob scene so far if you dont count being able to catch a glimpse every now and then
if you want a game with a decent amount of decent content in it then you can check out banned from equestria its not a long game though and one bit in it can be frustrating but its a neat little thing https://f95zone.to/threads/banned-from-equestria-pokehidden.11715/

Zyeda

Nov 5, 2019
welcome to the club, ever seen the show? or just in it for the ass lol
either way there is barely any real content here sadly just playing with some tits and a blowjob scene so far if you dont count being able to catch a glimpse every now and then
if you want a game with a decent amount of decent content in it then you can check out banned from equestria its not a long game though and one bit in it can be frustrating but its a neat little thing https://f95zone.to/threads/banned-from-equestria-pokehidden.11715/
I saw like one episode with an ex a long time ago wasn't into it never even looked at it in a "man I could fap to this" kinda way and I'll check out that game thanks for the recommendation

oblivion9900

Mar 31, 2018
I saw like one episode with an ex a long time ago wasn't into it never even looked at it in a "man I could fap to this" kinda way and I'll check out that game thanks for the recommendation
well if it was an episode from an early season its understandable and the show definitely isn't for everyone but it gets better as the show goes on. but I'm not here to preach the show or anything especially now that it sadly ended

oblivion9900

Mar 31, 2018
Damn, I'm here just for pinkie but I think It will take a while :c
well considering how long it took for twilight content to come along and the fact they are just beginning rainbows content it will probably take a while before we get any pinkie content sadly. content that is there is fairly good quality but just wish there was more of it lol

atur

Nov 5, 2019
well considering how long it took for twilight content to come along and the fact they are just beginning rainbows content it will probably take a while before we get any pinkie content sadly. content that is there is fairly good quality but just wish there was more of it lol
Release date will be 2077 :KEK: :KEK: :KEK: :KEK:

RamRanch

Feb 7, 2020
>tfw no AJ route

4.10 star(s) 20 Votes