oblivion9900

Mar 31, 2018
>tfw no AJ route
yeah give it another year or so before we get aj content lol, at least the game is still in progress though it could be worse than it is. although it seems they have been putting out content a bit faster now though so who knows

Exferno

Jun 18, 2017
I don't understand why these guys didn't create a game without relying on the original characters, Them's Fightin 'Herds is a fighting game that started with the premise of having an MLP-like style of character design. I have tried this game and I found it an incredible job, the art is very well done, I have not found many bugs, each update brought multiplatform, creators with a talent and a dedication like this should have aimed higher than this project. They should think about creating their own world and their own protagonists. I am not saying to throw away everything that MLP gave you, you can add them in the credits saying that you relied on them for inspiration, but this group could shine with their own colors.

D

Deleted member 2333703

I don't understand why these guys didn't create a game without relying on the original characters, Them's Fightin 'Herds is a fighting game that started with the premise of having an MLP-like style of character design. I have tried this game and I found it an incredible job, the art is very well done, I have not found many bugs, each update brought multiplatform, creators with a talent and a dedication like this should have aimed higher than this project. They should think about creating their own world and their own protagonists. I am not saying to throw away everything that MLP gave you, you can add them in the credits saying that you relied on them for inspiration, but this group could shine with their own colors.
them's fightin herds WAS an MLP game, it was called : fighting is magic : they were sued by the owners of the MLP copyrights, and that's wy the game just released this year ( out of EA ) and with a different art style and name.
It absolutely as MLP before they goet threatened with court.

• Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: soyjari and atur

RamRanch

Feb 7, 2020
them's fightin herds WAS an MLP game, it was called : fighting is magic : they were sued by the owners of the MLP copyrights, and that's wy the game just released this year ( out of EA ) and with a different art style and name.
Honestly, adding TFH characters as a bonus to the roster would be pretty dope

keff

Jan 21, 2018
they never got sued or threatened, they changed before any of that could happen and even got a lot of help from key figures in the original show (lauren faust for character designs and animations and tara strong for voice acting)

• Thinking Face
Reactions: atur

gtz-god

Jan 4, 2019
there a poll asking if you want more lewd or innocent and the game is good and there is a pussy yin this game but not a human pussy but that a world of magic maybe dev will add a potion to change sex of mc and a pony

KinglyFuzzy

May 24, 2020
I got Purple Smart up to the BJ scene. Does anyone know if there's anything further in terms of lewds so far? I can't find guides for this anywhere.

MrCrazy123

Feb 6, 2019
No that's it right now, all the girls have one date except for purple smart who gets up to the BJ and rainbow fast who has a second or third date but no actual lewd scenes.

This game still has some of my favorite theoretical content, I find the art hot and the writing cute, but my god is the pace of development glacially slow.

MrCrazy123

Feb 6, 2019
I'll probably skip the updates until the new lewds drop. Then I can get a few new dates all at the same time. Shame I'll have to wait 6 months for half an hour of gameplay but at least the quality of the game is high.

Reactions: atur

AmazonessKing

Amazoness Entrepreneur
Aug 13, 2019
Standard update system is X.Y.Z where X is whether the game is complete or not (and further numbers very significant updates, like expansions or DLC), Y the current version of the game (ie how many updates are there that added content), and Z hot fixes. I think this one is 0.5.0 going by that. The point I'm trying to make is that versions don't have anything to do with the amount of content.

4.10 star(s) 20 Votes