VN - Ren'Py - Completed - Pookie Has a Fantasy! [Final] [Pookie]

1. 3.00 star(s)

starbright2

Not a ton of work going on with graphics or choices/having a branching narrative. Found myself wondering: "Who is Pookie? Who is MC?" People just seem like they don't have any funny or clever swears. I recommend:
    Big Book of Improv Games. Long Form Improv. The Improv Handbook. Improv (e) Your Conversations.
  2. 5.00 star(s)

darth_hiruma

I read that it's wholesome and nice. Well, I tried and it's wholesome. A normal-ish cute date stuff. No world to save, no families to fuck, no drama after drama. Just mc dates a girl and fuck her in many situations. The writing is nice. No engrish and serve its purpose. The graphic is ok. Not my fav kind but it's not bad, reminds me of Simgirls.
  3. 2.00 star(s)

Strong1

Many years ago, some of the first adult games I played were html "Date with girl's name" games. Then a about 5 years ago I got into visual novels and have always enjoyed choose your adventure style dating games. "Pookie has a fantasy date nite" is this type of game. A first game by a new developer it isn't perfect but it has a lot of potential and is getting better every release. With artwork that is very different from your standard Daz and Blender models that are used in most other games. Pookie wants to make the best game she can and is willing to listen to suggestions and take good advice.

Changing my rating because Pookie has decided she doesn't need proofreading and I can't stand playing games with horrible English.