• corruption

• exhibitionism

• Lesbian

• ENF

• Other: specify in thread

Results are only viewable after voting.

Carr-Delling

Jan 25, 2020
Hi I'm thinking of developing a game, I was wondering which topics could be more interesting, I put a few tags (many contradictory)

Thanks everyone for the help.

DawnCry

Nov 25, 2017
Mate the survey you are doing is kind of useless, without knowing what type of game in general you are going to make and a bit of the lore it's hard to choose tags. Even more there are many things that could limit you in your development.

Will ask a few questions that are important to know:

-Kynetic vs avoidable vs optional: Overall this is the first question that should be asked, what type of game do you think that you can do. Kynetic stories are kind of easy to make, there are no variables or choices in the story but rather just a story that goes from beginning to end, this type of story is recommended for beginners so that you can familiarize with the engine you are working on.

Avoidable is a type quite underused in current english games, basically we say that a scene or some content is avoidable when we can take actions towards stopping it or preventing it, it's important to note that avoidable is different from optional, in the first you have to take actions, for example stat checks are usually related to an avoidable type of game, let's put a situation, you are a slave captured and want to convince your captor to let you go away, to do this you need to have a level of persuasion, you don't have it then you don't manage to leave, while if you have it you can convince him to let you go.

Optional on the other hand is related to direct choices, for example if a girl wants to give you a footjob and you can choose between accepting it or refusing.

Overall to end this point:
*Kynetic is linear and without surprises, it's just a simple story that will have all the tags as unavoidable.

*Avoidable is based on stats and other mechanics to be able to evade or have an option, because it can give quite a few surprises to the player it is recommended to add hard locks related to fetishes (for example enable/disable NTR, enable/disable pegging, enable/disable watersports...). Overall hard locks are used to prevent in a game that the player isn't in full control to see content they dislike.

*Optional is related to direct choices, in this type we don't need any hardlock because the option in itself is a lock, but games that follow this model take quite an effect when there are submissive scenes for the MC, because the whole point of being submissive is not being in control over the scene.

-What genre is our main character?: Overall this is an important information the same as the last point, from what I have seen most people prefer to be a male character, however if you want to appeal to determined fetishes it may be more useful to be female, it is an option too to be a futanari MC, but this is one of the first things to decide upon.

-What fetishes do you like or want to add into the game?: One thing to note is that the mechanics and perhaps even the lore is usually connected to the fetishes that you are gonna add into the game, overall I usually recommend to have a few main fetishes to focus on and then additional fetishes that are kind of integrated into it but more secondary. But one questions to ask is... can you actually deal with all fetishes that exist, or do you have some extreme bans that you just can't deal with?.

Overall after knowing those points you can start to think about the game, but the survey you have done is utterly bad, it just mixes multiple things and be done with it.

To know relevant information you have to give relevant choices towards a question like:

-What fetishes would you like to see in the game?:
*Femdom
*Maledom
*Mind control
*NTR
*Foot fetish
*Blackmail (it would be nice to specify to if only blackmailing other or being blackmailed)
*Sissification
*BDSM
*Dominant/submissive sex
*Sex toys
*Monster girls

This one could be useful to know what fetishes attract people. Another question could be:

-What game setting would you like to see?:
*Medieval
*School
*Magic and monsters

The difference is that in the structure I gave you, you can obtain useful information, compared to the current survey.

• Wow
Reactions: IlDubbio