Pool: NTR/cuckolding fans, what kind of content do you enjoy? Bisexual or straight-only?

What kind of NTR/cuckold content do you enjoy?

• Total voters

Yck

Dec 16, 2017
I'm considering making a NTR game and I'd like to ask NTR fans what kind of content they like to see. Should it be straight only, with the bull having sex with only the girl? Should it be bisexual, with both the girl and the cuck getting the D? Or should the cuck have some kind of limited interaction with the bull?

Please answer the pool and feel free to bring up anything you might have in mind.

Nobody Cares

Game Developer
Oct 8, 2017
While I do appreciate NTR, I always identify with the bull, not the cuck. Was it always just me? Did I completely misunderstood the whole fetish?

Yck

Dec 16, 2017
By your description you should label it netorase and ask netorase fans, not ntr in general.

But also, don't make dumb polls, make the game you want to make and that's it.
I think a bunch of people aren't aware of the more nuanced classifications (netorare, netorase, netori), so I just used a term that could be seen as a catch-all (NTR) to avoid getting into the finer aspects of that discussion.

Also, yeah, I thank you for that advice and that's what I plan to do, in a way. If I get to make this game, it will feature bisexual content but I just wanted to gauge if it would be worth the time and effort to make a "no homo" mode/option.

Reactions: Meaning Less

Yck

Dec 16, 2017
While I do appreciate NTR, I always identify with the bull, not the cuck. Was it always just me? Did I completely misunderstood the whole fetish?
You're definitely not the only one and there's definitely no way of misunderstanding a fetish. You just have your own way of enjoying it. hah

Please don't let that prevent you from voting.

Rafster

Bear chaser
Game Developer
Mar 23, 2019
I would go for

4) Full Gay: Cuck steals the bull from the cheating wife and fuck him in front of her. And then dump the bitch on the streets.

Last edited:

Count Morado

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Jan 21, 2022
I think a bunch of people aren't aware of the more nuanced classifications (netorare, netorase, netori), so I just used a term that could be seen as a catch-all (NTR) to avoid getting into the finer aspects of that discussion.

Also, yeah, I thank you for that advice and that's what I plan to do, in a way. If I get to make this game, it will feature bisexual content but I just wanted to gauge if it would be worth the time and effort to make a "no homo" mode/option.
As for your "no homo" mode/option. Make the game you would want to play if someone made a game specifically for your interests, desires, and joys. Why make a game, otherwise? There are 14,000+ games to choose from on this site and if you aren't going to make a game that is "yours" - just play someone else's dreams. A developer will never make everyone happy. And the idea that you are attempting to cast a wider net by not including certain genres is also bullshit. Why? Copied from a response from another person putting their finger in the air to see which way the wind is blowing:
There will always be fans and there will always be critics, no matter what you do. The best thing you can do is be faithful to yourself, your vision, and your own peace of mind.

Saying something to the effect of, "well, yes, I am creating this for me, but I want it to be popular or I want to earn money or..." is a huge red flag. There are 8 billion people in the world. About 5 billion people access the internet. Around 3 billion people play video games that they access online in some way, 2.5 billion are adults. Although there are no official statistics, major adult games on here have had tens and hundreds of millions of downloads, meaning that one could easily make the case that easily 1 billion people have played at least 1 adult video game. Even if only one-thousandth of one percent of them play your game (0.001% - 1 in 100,000 adult video game players), that's still 10,000 players.
As for NTR confusion:

The problem is that people here DO confuse what NTR you are talking about - so you should be specific what you mean. And is also why the [ntr] tag has been edited on F95 to [netorare] - to be specific that for F95, ntr means netorare, or the act of being unwillingly cuckolded for the MC to experience jealousy or emotional pain.

If you want to make a game where the MC is the target of having the hurful/painful experience of their romantic partners being taken - then be specific that you intend to make a netorare game. Own it, don't dilly dally about it. That's fine.

If you want to make a game where the MC is sharing their romantic partners or enjoys the cuckold life - then be specific that you intend to make a netorase game. That's cool, too.

If you want to make a game where the MC is taking romantic partners, both single and coupled, and thus, "cuckolding" creating jealousy/emotional pain - then be specific that you intend to make a netori game. Hey, that's the most popular version of games found on F95. You do you, man.

If you want to make a game where the player can choose which MC they play - either the one inflicting the hurt/pain or the one receiving it, or they can share - then be specific that you are making a game that offers whatever combination of netorare, netorase, and netori you want. This would be a huge task to do properly and shouldn't be attempted unless you have a lot of time and patience and can pay attention to the details.

If you are playing a netorare game then, yes, you completely misunderstood the whole fetish. This behavior indicates you are more likely a fan of netori - where the MC is "taking all the romantic partners" and/or "cuckolding the other person" (whether they enjoy it or not) by doing so.

Usually the point of a netorare game is for the player to see the hurtful/painful events unfolding from the perspective of the MC - no matter if it's written in first, second, or third person narrative. If a player was supposed to see it from the "bull's" perspective, then that character would be the MC.

EDIT: I can see, however, where playing a netorare game by a person who more associates with the "bull" makes sense - because of the writing, it gives the player the insight into the mind of the person feeling the hurt and pain - stimulating their pleasure zones that appeal to their desire for control, sadism, and the like. It's a bit of mental gymnastics on the part of the player, very "puppet master" -esque in its schadenfreude approach.

Last edited:

Nobody Cares

Game Developer
Oct 8, 2017
If you are playing a netorare game then, yes, you completely misunderstood the whole fetish. This behavior indicates you are more likely a fan of netori - where the MC is "taking all the romantic partners" and/or "cuckolding the other person" (whether they enjoy it or not) by doing so.
The part I enjoy about it is seeing a girl who is being neglected finally receiving the love and attention she deserves... I really am in the wrong thread.

Count Morado

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Jan 21, 2022
The part I enjoy about it is seeing a girl who is being neglected finally receiving the love and attention she deserves... I really am in the wrong thread.
I, wha..., yeah... I, uh, yeah, um... but you said you "identify with the bull." What you are implying now is that you are empathically linking with the woman in the story, which is a completely different genre. It's not that you are looking to make her partner a cuck while the bull has his way with her, it's that you want her to achieve her happiness. Perhaps you should be looking at the [female protagonist] genre.

Nobody Cares

Game Developer
Oct 8, 2017
Of course I identify with the bull, how could I identify with the woman? I want to be the one that delivers the pleasure and the relief, not the one receiving it.
I, wha..., yeah... I, uh, yeah, um... but you said you "identify with the bull." What you are implying now is that you are empathically linking with the woman in the story, which is a completely different genre. It's not that you are looking to make her partner a cuck while the bull has his way with her, it's that you want her to achieve her happiness. Perhaps you should be looking at the [female protagonist] genre.
Jesus! I am in the wrong thread.

• Haha
Reactions: Count Morado

ThunderVamp9

Oct 3, 2021
I'd be 2 or 3, preference for 3.

Cuck gets locked in chastity,required to clean up the bull's mess. Sometimes clean his cock. Sometimes be used by the bull himself as well. Maybe even sissification elements of the cuck.