omocik

May 2, 2017
"New dev version is available on patreon. It includes few new animations and many QOL improvements."

zgpsjnaq

Oct 7, 2016
Hi, I like this game, but can I ask if there's a way to edit the savegame? I'd like to edit manually personal stats about the girls :p

HerpaDerpington

Game Developer
May 14, 2017
Save files are encrypted and we don't know how to decrypt them. Which NPC stats are you looking to change? We may be able to make modifications in game to allow that.

Reactions: zgpsjnaq

zgpsjnaq

Oct 7, 2016
Save files are encrypted and we don't know how to decrypt them. Which NPC stats are you looking to change? We may be able to make modifications in game to allow that.
First of all, thanks for your reply. :)

If possible, I'd like to change main stats (Fitness, Beauty, Intellect, Sex Skills and Potential), the skill points and the values in the Chemistry tab (for example.. to have an high level of chemistry for a scene with the MC player, or for a threesome scene, etc... ).

But I think it's hard to make it possible directly in the game o_O
Thanks anyway for your attention :cool:

egregeg

Aug 19, 2017
First of all, thanks for your reply. :)

If possible, I'd like to change main stats (Fitness, Beauty, Intellect, Sex Skills and Potential), the skill points and the values in the Chemistry tab (for example.. to have an high level of chemistry for a scene with the MC player, or for a threesome scene, etc... ).

But I think it's hard to make it possible directly in the game o_O
Thanks anyway for your attention :cool:
You can change it with Cheat engine, apparently.

You can use Cheat Engine (value 4 Bytes) to cheat on this game.​

Reactions: zgpsjnaq

HerpaDerpington

Game Developer
May 14, 2017
It should be out soon. I can't give a specific date because we all know what happens when you don't respect it. :test:

Lamoli

Sep 20, 2017
Is there any way to mod the game in its current state or does it need to reach a certain development point ?

mbmb

Game Developer
Apr 18, 2017
Is there any way to mod the game in its current state or does it need to reach a certain development point ?
No, it's not possible at the moment. Maybe in the future if there's any interest. There wasnt any so far...
What would you like to mod exactly?

Lamoli

Sep 20, 2017
Well.. things like new locations, changing/extending sex animations, the possibility to self train the the girl you want in a certain way, atm unless you meet some self stats points(i guess) you cannot recruit them to work for you( but adding the possibility of adding this char to a contact list then interacting with them until you finally corrupt them enough to recruit them to work for you would be a nice addon.. ) and so on..

i guess those things would require something better than the usual modding UI and would probably require access to the .gd files themselves..

Do you have some king of Git setup.. ? if so ppl who want to mod the game could just create their own branch

hotmike

Jan 28, 2018
Maybe silly question: how do you have to install this? Is it a zip, or will it truly install on Win?

4.10 star(s) 55 Votes