Aug 23, 2023
Major bug found.
Started ng+ with a maxed out (lvl 25) blood magic druid, the skill trees are now capped to lvl 30 but my guy doesn't get any level ups, just stuck at 25. Battle reports says he gets experience but his exp bar is dead, and I just cleared a hostility 50+ esence portal.

Edit: Volt blade's effective range is 3 tiles, not 2.

Last edited:

Dark_Messiah

Apr 19, 2017
bro I always just used cheat engine to overflow my stats to much I ended up with 200K trait points xD
i know that it is a late response but cheatengine doesnt work anymore, you can still edit your saves but you can no longer change your starting points, which is why i posted that solution. I used to use cheatengine too btw.

RemiliaScarlett

Aug 18, 2018
i know that it is a late response but cheatengine doesnt work anymore, you can still edit your saves but you can no longer change your starting points, which is why i posted that solution. I used to use cheatengine too btw.
you don't change starting points, you change allocated stat points until you overflow and end up with 200K stat points

Besharia

May 6, 2018
So is there a way to gain reputation that is easy? I got -100 so I can Sangara and I am having a hell of a time getting positive rep because I don't have a lot of options available to me early game and I can't get a steady supply of new girls since I am banned from the tavern so I can't even put a combat team together.

Beerowar

Feb 6, 2021
istg if this game really managed to reach that fabled 1.0 status i'll use it as an example to the BS thread "yo people, so this is how you can circumvent the breeding tag curse! just make something else the main feature of the game but keep a comprehensive breeding mechanics underneath!"
You just jinxed it.

Saraf

Mar 16, 2018
Barely gone for 10 versions and hey,lets just completely rework the(already reworked)Dating minigame.
Yeah sure why not,exactly what I expect from PoP.
Since neither the search nor the wiki are any help,could someone tell me how to get access to the Deck specializations?
They are listed on the wiki but thats about it.

Settum

Jan 10, 2019
Barely gone for 10 versions and hey,lets just completely rework the(already reworked)Dating minigame.
Yeah sure why not,exactly what I expect from PoP.
Since neither the search nor the wiki are any help,could someone tell me how to get access to the Deck specializations?
They are listed on the wiki but thats about it.
They raise based on your sex skills and you get additional points on dates and events. The deck is at the bottom of the screen, next to your stamina-bar and MC portrait (below pre-party box). That is, in town screen.

P.S. I don't believe dating specializations are there in 27.0.1. Breeding/Fusion focus is also gone (or it changed to much I simply can't find it in my current 7+ runs on this version).

Saraf

Mar 16, 2018
They raise based on your sex skills and you get additional points on dates and events. The deck is at the bottom of the screen, next to your stamina-bar and MC portrait (below pre-party box). That is, in town screen.

P.S. I don't believe dating specializations are there in 27.0.1. Breeding/Fusion focus is also gone (or it changed to much I simply can't find it in my current 7+ runs on this version).
Guess the different deck boni are gone then.
What about the character deck specific cards(ie Evo´s shifter,Cre´s tentacles)?
Are they unlocked through the fetish specialization?
I have encountered Cre´s corruption card modifier but nothing outside of that.

Honestly not particularly fond of locking such strong character flavor behind the rng of a leveling system in a heavily time sensitive game(free play not withstanding).

Settum

Jan 10, 2019
Well, you now have 3 decks depending on the date type.

They are there (at least the fairy/hebi stuff is), I haven't played much with dates outside using them to recruit and getting town NPCs to 100 (and latest run, for my A-team, since I chose ). I suggest to try building the deck at the end of a run (or almost at the end) and see all the options for cards once the points are there and return here with the answer.

Honestly not particularly fond of locking such strong character flavor behind the rng of a leveling system in a heavily time sensitive game(free play not withstanding).
Perhaps, but I doubt dating is main focus of the game; like breeding, it's a tool (this time with a minigame) to get better units, complete quests, get other rewards, etc (as enjoyable as it might be). I believe it is in Aya's/Succubus game Syvaron is making alongside this, though.

Reactions: Saraf

Altruant

Feb 20, 2021
The new change removed the fusion/breeding focus mechanic and buff some breeding stuff. However it nerfed fusion to the ground. Make sense that it's a breeding game and all but it sucks how there is an actual limit to fusion now

hywellian

Jul 3, 2024

The 3 decks get different baked in passives that you can augment with one extra passive from the "Utility" category.
I.e. the Casual deck gives extra score based one time spent if you didn't raise lewdity more than once (which ironically makes it good for a max lewdity deck and not a low lewdity one).
Possible optional passives are things like Lasting, which gives you an extra hour, or Crea-exclusive Corrupting (not the same as the card modifier) that removes the lewdity-raise cap.

Character-specific cards you'll largely find under "Other", except for their unique card modifier which can pop up for cards in any category (Crea's corruption and Druid's Pheromones).

Making a good deck is not that hard generally. If you just remove the Cuddles from the Versatile or Casual deck you already have a good one for raising lewdity. And going on dates where you just aim for as much score as possible will give you tons of Utility points which as a very common option lets you remove a card and get a skill point related to it, giving you plenty of points to modify your decks.

The main use for dating currently, outside of dating town NPCs, is either a breed focused deck to get lots of eggs/crystals or to max out your relation with Lovers if you chose that mc trait.

Reactions: Saraf

Nemo de Nemo

Jul 30, 2020
Regarding Free Play runs that take a long while,
How do the rival strength calculations work generally speaking?
Is there a way to quickly lower both rival values to keep them from outpacing my growth?
If I can't keep those values low, is it best to ignore the story stuffs until I build a team full of Uber Chads on a level similar to Magic Evo with Thunderstorm?
Is there a limit to the rivals' actual power (The stats of the enemy party you actually fight, not the number in the journal) that I can eventually overcome with equipment upgrades or will it just grow to an infinite amount given enough time?

damias

Sep 13, 2020
ironically... a insecteam with a scorpiongirl mc is fun as hell also and the passive from the scorpiongirl make it viable,decent even...

4.10 star(s) 83 Votes