anonwk3

Oct 25, 2021
does this game typically have long loading times? im trying the quickstart tutorial and I'm unsure if its just my potato laptop or the game freezing cos I still have mouse movement and windows has not marked it as not responding

FlamerionFF

Apr 6, 2022
You've ruined my day an-

You've took my job! Shame on you good sir, shame! Anyway updated here NOW THERE! Though since the layman won't bother modifying the files themselves(too scary) you are also skimping on cheating, sure you can earn achievements but you probably can't earn genetic traits, nor gallery entries. At least from my early testing but maybe that code got changed awhile back. Doesn't really matter since I do this mainly for myself and my very specific needs to cheat lightly.(and by lightly I mean ignoring combat altogether with backspace.)
Okay, challenge accepted. I'll update my BepInEx plugins for this game.

Granberia

Mar 14, 2017
does this game typically have long loading times? im trying the quickstart tutorial and I'm unsure if its just my potato laptop or the game freezing cos I still have mouse movement and windows has not marked it as not responding
Loading times are extremely quick for me. A second or two at the most.

Granberia

Mar 14, 2017
i have a question what does the positive 75 relation mean that marriage is no longer mutually exclusive
You typically lose access to all other town characters when you marry one of them. That reputation milestone allows you to still recruit them despite having a wife.

Sep 23, 2021
Anyone have a guide for this game? Where do I see how much my AP character has?
if you look at the last image of the OP, you can see to the left is a small picture of all your unit, next/under it is 2 yellow bars, those are your Action Points. You get 2 AP per turn if your unit is not adjacent to an enemy unit at the start of your turn. If your unit is adjacent to one, it will only gain 1 AP.
You can use the f95 search function above to search up "guide"/"basic"/"basic econ"/"basic combat", ect. There is no one way to play. Could also search by main character (the one you are running as atm).

Reactions: Bask-0a
Sep 23, 2021
ok i made a MALE centaur went through all the steps to set up my game and short story long it says im a futa?
please fix this in the future as at set up screen the menu CLEARLY says MALE
View attachment 3946930
View attachment 3946947
Been a while, since i actually played, but there should be an option in setting with default population & ratio. Did you mod it for no male? It would turn all male into futa.
I could be wrong, keep the game updated but didn't have the time to play lately.

str8up

Engaged Member
Jun 4, 2020
Been a while, since i actually played, but there should be an option in setting with default population & ratio. Did you mod it for no male? It would turn all male into futa.
I could be wrong, keep the game updated but didn't have the time to play lately.
nope never modded that after my post i seen other settings i was playing around with char creations and some if ya made female in the section ya fix their sexy bits for female the dic slider is present and no option to turn it off
all in the start up screen the choose any button i like a lot of the models so many to mess with haha
but yeah wish could disable the futa bits for the folks that are not into it

FlamerionFF

Apr 6, 2022
Promissed thing is done, had to update some features to be less "Internal so only I can understand them"
Requires:
Portals of Phereon V0.28.0.2 (Could work with future versions, Should be compitable wih V0.26.*.*+)

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Download
(Default Keybind for Options menu is F1)
Disclaimer: Use to check Everythin You download from unknown sources.

Last edited:
Reactions: Lindazana

Chicunsu

Feb 26, 2021
Promissed thing is done, had to update some features to be less "Internal so only I can understand them"
Requires:
Portals of Phereon V0.28.0.2 (Could work with future versions, Should be compitable wih V0.26.*.*+)

Download
(Default Keybind for Options menu is F1)
Disclaimer: Use to check Everythin You download from unknown sources.
how do you install it or find it ingame? i downloaded BepInEx and put it into game folder, then made a plugins folder in the bepinex folder and can't find the menu

FlamerionFF

Apr 6, 2022
how do you install it or find it ingame? i downloaded BepInEx and put it into game folder, then made a plugins folder in the bepinex folder and can't find the menu
  • (Default Keybind for Options menu is F1)
  • Make sure You are using x86 version of BepInEx
  • Can You show me You contents of Your *gamefolder*\BepInEx\LogOutput.log (Open with Notepad)

Chicunsu

Feb 26, 2021
  • (Default Keybind for Options menu is F1)
  • Make sure You are using x86 version of BepInEx
  • Can You show me You contents of Your *gamefolder*\BepInEx\LogOutput.log (Open with Notepad)
ah, that explained it, i got x64, and they key was also what i was wondering, it worked now thanks
i totally oversaw your post literally mentioning X86 somehow...

Reactions: FlamerionFF

Altruant

Feb 20, 2021
A build suggestion

Druid is one of the characters that can best utilise spirits, Elementalist is very useful for skill combinations. With them you can build quite a dangerous build through Fusion. Though I ain't going to be going in depth with the stat and breeding

Start with an angel at least to try and get "Martyr", then perhaps you can fuse an Angel to get a Harpy to easily mass breed unit with Martyr

You should also have "Archived" trait and a Manaspark on your starting Angel

Using the gallery, spawn Narah and get her "Reconstructing" trait.

With a "Manaspark" and a "Reconstructing" on a unit, it can spam "Martyr" every battle, fully healing your unit every time

However that ain't nearly enough.

Spawn a ice spirit and evolve it to "Frost Weaver" to get "Immunity" on a unit,

Fuse the unit with "Immunity" with one of the newly hatched "Martyr" unit to get "Sacrifice".

Fuse one of the "Sacrifice" unit with a spirit with "Reconstructing", "Manaspark", and perhaps "Intelligent", "Arcane" and Manabound, ensure that your unit has at least 25 max mana

Fuse that Sacrifice unit with another "Martyr" unit to get a unit with both "Sacrifice", "Martyr" and all the aforementioned traits.

Now you have an immortal units that can be killed for full mana or HP every turn.

The next part depends on how involved you want to be.

2 unit can get a Meteor Storm
4 can get World End
8 can get Apocalypse

You want to get an Apocalypse, but you can probably breed it out. It depends on how much you want to do with Fusion.

Spawn a Fire Spirit and evolve it into Elemental Seed with "Flame Strike". Fuse a unit with that spirit to get "Flame Strike" , Fuse that unit with another Elemental Seed with Flame Strike to get Meteor.

Each unit can get a Meteor. You can breed or fuse but the final goal is Apocalypse.

Play Druid normally and get 3 or 4 Seedlings monster and 1 Seedling Dragon with 6-7 trait

Use the Seedling Monster and Dragon (at least level 16) to rush the Avy quest to get Flake

From Flake get the "Robust" trait.

Adapt "Robust" onto the Sacrifice/Martyr unit with the Reconstructing/Manaspark/Mana boosting traits

Get at least three "Apocalypse" unit with "Robust" and all the Magic boosting traits possible.

Optimally, you will have three 100 magic caster (first turn only) unit with Apocalypse.

The three can do 900+ true damage ignoring armor every battle, which is enough for nearly everything in the game.

Their only weakness is their mana/HP, which can be mitigated with the Sacrifice/Martyr unit.

Even in the final battle with the Overseer, you end it with two hit, and the final "God" battle can be solved with a single "Sacrifice". After which every unit except the two "Gods" die to a single Apocalypse.

Due to "Robust" they can't beat down the three unit fast enough and they will die next turn.

Edit: the most important thing is how to manage the HP/Mana trait of.

A good combo is Sacrifice in one battle/Martyr in the next/ Sacrifice/Martyr/etc

In fact there are much simpler way to beat the game, this build is just a response to the game new extensive Mythic portal.

Last edited:
Reactions: FlamerionFF
4.10 star(s) 83 Votes