manscout

Jun 13, 2018
If I go to the new version how do I keep the unlocked achievments? Thx.
Game's folder -> PortalsOfPhereon_Data -> saveData -> Unlockables.sav

Make sure you transfer the "Unlockables.sav" file from the saveData folder on your previous version to the saveData folder on the new version.

You won't have the saveData folder already created in a fresh download, so either create it manually or start the game and just make any saves in a random run, that will have the game create the saveData folder for you, then you just copy your "Unlockables.sav" file in there.

Reactions: Kellnaved

Dark_Messiah

Apr 19, 2017
Promissed thing is done, had to update some features to be less "Internal so only I can understand them"
Requires:
Portals of Phereon V0.28.0.2 (Could work with future versions, Should be compitable wih V0.26.*.*+)

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Download
(Default Keybind for Options menu is F1)
Disclaimer: Use to check Everythin You download from unknown sources.

cant use consumables (stat increases like the futa/female/malae/virility/fertility etc. potions)
100% your bepinex plugin is the fault, removing bepinex allows me to use stat increases again. Could you please fix this? everything else works fine.

Siklembik

Mar 4, 2024
Promissed thing is done, had to update some features to be less "Internal so only I can understand them"
Requires:
Portals of Phereon V0.28.0.2 (Could work with future versions, Should be compitable wih V0.26.*.*+)

Download
(Default Keybind for Options menu is F1)
Disclaimer: Use to check Everythin You download from unknown sources.
Unfortunately, this mod causes consumables not to work. I'm hoping for a fix.

FlamerionFF

Apr 6, 2022
cant use consumables (stat increases like the futa/female/malae/virility/fertility etc. potions)
100% your bepinex plugin is the fault, removing bepinex allows me to use stat increases again. Could you please fix this? everything else works fine.
Looking into that.
Feedback Appreciated: Dark_Messiah. Siklembik
I screw up config entry. Fixed in 1.0.6:
Tested consumables:
  1. In Perp Party screen
  2. From character panel via "Use Item"
  3. In Combat
  4. Inventory screen during expedtion (From Stash and Character slot)
In all cases I had effect applied and item count remain.
You can download here or from original post.

Last edited:
  • Red Heart
Reactions: Brayan49437

Dark_Messiah

Apr 19, 2017
Looking into that.
Feedback Appreciated: Dark_Messiah. Siklembik
I screw up config entry. Fixed in 1.0.6:
Tested consumables:
  1. In Perp Party screen
  2. From character panel via "Use Item"
  3. In Combat
  4. Inventory screen during expedtion (From Stash and Character slot)
In all cases I had effect applied and item count remain.
You can download here or from original post.
did you upload the correct files? still cant use potions and stuff and the bepinex log file says that it loaded 1.0.5, not 1.0.6, and yes, i did delete the old files and copied over the new ones. In fact both version's files seem identical to me.

Reactions: FlamerionFF

FlamerionFF

Apr 6, 2022
did you upload the correct files? still cant use potions and stuff and the bepinex log file says that it loaded 1.0.5, not 1.0.6, and yes, i did delete the old files and copied over the new ones. In fact both version's files seem identical to me.
Nope, can confirm I did not.
Absolutley not a my day, hoped to fix it quickly. As of writing it all links should be correct.

Kum_And_Go

Apr 22, 2021
Trying to get the Alt Extended Ending but AN_3's Quest 2 (Cave quest) isn't triggering when I step into Cave Portal event markers, any ideas? Appreciate any help on this.
- Haven't recruited Terra, is that necessary for the Cave quest to pop? Or can I get the cave quest and get Terra later?
- Someone mentioned earlier that they completed Avy's quest and the cave quest popped for them. I've beaten Xyleria and allied with her, now there's an option to create a one-time special portal which spawns Overseer + Horror at the far right of the map. Is that a shortcut to the Default Ending, or a newly-added shortcut to the Alt Extended Ending?

Fwiw I'm on v0.28.0.2, and it seems that v26's changelog had added an "Alternate path to secret ending (not requiring Terranva)". But I don't know if this one-time special portal is that "alternate path" mentioned...

Altruant

Feb 20, 2021
Trying to get the Alt Extended Ending but AN_3's Quest 2 (Cave quest) isn't triggering when I step into Cave Portal event markers, any ideas? Appreciate any help on this.
- Haven't recruited Terra, is that necessary for the Cave quest to pop? Or can I get the cave quest and get Terra later?
- Someone mentioned earlier that they completed Avy's quest and the cave quest popped for them. I've beaten Xyleria and allied with her, now there's an option to create a one-time special portal which spawns Overseer + Horror at the far right of the map. Is that a shortcut to the Default Ending, or a newly-added shortcut to the Alt Extended Ending?

Fwiw I'm on v0.28.0.2, and it seems that v26's changelog had added an "Alternate path to secret ending (not requiring Terranva)". But I don't know if this one-time special portal is that "alternate path" mentioned...
You don't need the Cave quest for the secret endings btw. You might need to trigger a few markers to get that event though

All the cave quest does is reveal to you the player the knowledge on how to get the secret endings.

After you have that knowledge it ain't necessary on subsequent run, you can just do that and use the cave quest for power up and such

About the ending

Kum_And_Go

Apr 22, 2021
You don't need the Cave quest for the secret endings btw. You might need to trigger a few markers to get that event though

All the cave quest does is reveal to you the player the knowledge on how to get the secret endings.

After you have that knowledge it ain't necessary on subsequent run, you can just do that and use the cave quest for power up and such

About the ending

Much appreciated, was able to get the endings with your help (though for some reason playing through the Default Ending didn't see the Overseer coming after Wave 10. I had to use Terra/Xyleria's portals to get in there). For those that come after and face the same issue, here are some things the Wiki didn't add:
- For AN_3's second quest to trigger, you need to go to her character screen/page where the character quests usually are at (yes, you can start individual quests for non-unique NPCs, stuff like winning some battles, going on dates with them, or (amusingly enough) giving them a pay rise). If her first quest is successfully completed you should see a "Quest Complete" in one of the two quest boxes, even if you didn't click on those boxes previously. Click again on the "Quest Complete" button a few times and it should show a new quest to trigger the Cave "Upgrade quest", then you can go Cave Portal spelunking. The event should pop (heh) pretty quickly.
- After using AN_3 to copy the genes, you won't see any details of what's been copied, just a drop in her STA to show that the action is successful. Maybe they'll update that in the future.
- Both Terra and Xyleria's portals lead to the Overseer directly, but if you've beaten your rivals in the Default Ending, she suggests that you attempt recruiting your rivals (Druid, Evo, and Creation). Xy's portal doesn't seem to offer you that option (though it could be because I tried Xy's portal in a separate run without beating the rivals in the Default Ending).

All in all, a fun but grindy game. No regrets using cheats/backspace to see other endings after getting the ending I wanted on a first (and last) legit run (the scientists were too hard to beat, but the Overseer was decently difficult).

Also to reply to the post above me, AN_3 didn't disappear or get disabled when I reached the Scientists. Maybe it's a newer version, or maybe it's relation, idk. Didn't bother bringing Terra.

Reactions: Mraz20

TalRash4

Feb 27, 2023
All in all, a fun but grindy game. No regrets using cheats/backspace to see other endings after getting the ending I wanted on a first (and last) legit run (the scientists were too hard to beat, but the Overseer was decently difficult).
IMO grind in PoP is this rare kind of grind that does not tire me and does not make me bored, idk why exactly.

Reactions: aksnzj

Axvz

Mar 25, 2021
If I take Succubus Alliance at the start of the game will I still be able to encounter Avy or this thing locks me out of it?

4.10 star(s) 83 Votes