[S>Translator] Portuguese Translator

Magni

Feb 25, 2018
Skills:
I am a professional Brazilian translator specializing in the English to Portuguese Language pairs and vice versa. I am also able to translate from Spanish into Portuguese, but I doubt people would need it here.
Since I have been a lurker for a site for a while, now I want to give back to the community somehow, and my expertise lies in dealing with words (more specifically translation).
I will take on any (non-illegal) job with the adult theme, my rates are completely negotiable and I hope we can build an amazing business relationship!
You will be guaranteed to get some quality translations since I am errr, uh, rather well versed on many kinky subjects.

Preferred method of contact:
DM me on f95 or e-mail: magnnatrans@gmail.com

Employment Type & Rates:
I usually charge per word or minute of subtitling. Since this niche can have some rather lengthy projects, we could come to an arrangement of sorts for constant updates that would benefit us both.

Availability:
I can work on any type of project. At the moment I have up to 30 weekly hours that can be allocated to different jobs.

Work Samples:
I currently have not worked on any actual adult game translation, but I have done PLENTY of actual translation, but it would easily be traceable back to my real identity.
I can provide samples through inboxing after a conversation is stablished.
I few of my current clients include a Korean gacha game company, a cryptycurrency exchange and and Oxford e-learning startup.

Additional comments:
Brazilian Portuguese is the 5th language with the most native speakers in the world.
Ignoring it is simply missing out on a huge chunk of potential readers.
Do consider localizing your game into this language!
Don't be afraid to reach out to me in order to discuss anything, I am a very open and transparent person.

Last edited: