Daz Poses problems with curvy female

VeritasLex

Feb 6, 2020
Hi.
As you can see on the picture, I have a problem with curvy characters when I use poses. I have already tried some things for example Bend Control but without success.
Can anyone give me a tip on how I can fix the legs.

GNVE

Jul 20, 2018
Poses are made for the standard model unfortunately so if you go curvy you'll have to adjust the base pose manually. Though I think a few poses have been made for curvy women specifically (I feel like Zeddichious did one a few years ago?)

VeritasLex

Feb 6, 2020
Poses are made for the standard model unfortunately so if you go curvy you'll have to adjust the base pose manually. Though I think a few poses have been made for curvy women specifically (I feel like Zeddichious did one a few years ago?)
But how can I adjust this manually with Bad Control it has improved only minimally.

coffeeaddicted

Apr 13, 2021
You have to manually adjust. This seems like its made for a normal "character". Meaning relatively thin legs. Curvy is more meat so it won't fit.
It's like in real life. When someone has more meat, not all moves are possible anymore.
Use the adjustment in the parameter to adjust "fine" movements.

Egglock

Oct 17, 2017
I believe in Daz3D they're called weight maps. I don't know how Daz3D handles this, so you'll have to do some digging around if you're going to use Daz3D. But from the few searches, here are 2 links I believe might help you get started.

coffeeaddicted

Apr 13, 2021
I believe in Daz3D they're called weight maps. I don't know how Daz3D handles this, so you'll have to do some digging around if you're going to use Daz3D. But from the few searches, here are 2 links I believe might help you get started.

That seems a lot of trouble for a pose imo.
I usually adjust the figure to match the intent of the pose. It's quicker but there are several possible ways to do that.
Weigtmap i would use for clothing mostly, if needed.
Though i can see why this is a way to go too. But in reality, if you have lots of meat on your upper leg, they don't go away.

mickydoo

Fudged it again.
Game Developer
Jan 5, 2018
I get the opposite cos I make skinny woman, its one of those things where your best bet is to simply change the camera angle.