[R>Artist 2D] Paid POSITION FILED : - Seeking 2D character Artist for long term Dark Fantasy Project! (Western Style)

lostraven

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Apr 27, 2017
Hello!

We're Damned Studios working on our current project, PARASITE BLACK,
a dark (lewd) fantasy epic!

Link to game:

Our current Character artist will be leaving us soon due to other work commitments and we need the role filed asap.
We're looking for a (paid) replacement who can mimic the character style below! It doesn't have to be 'exact' but it needs to be close and high quality.

1656965662193.png

1656965823570.png

Your role:
Your role will be designing (most) of the major characters for our game, this will include any character variations such as pregnancy bumps, different outfits and poses etc.
You'll be asked to draw a wide variety of different creatures/people, everything from wolfgirls to orcs etc!

Please read:
-This project is long term, think 5+ years minimum, please, if you wish to be involved, consider this as a long term gig!
-Pay dependant on the work done, but is negotiable and you will have monthly work to do.
-Ideally, you will have at least a passing interest in the world and what we're trying to produce, we believe solid teams thrive on passion and we hope you're invested in it as well!
-If you have a portfolio of work, please attach it along with your expected rates for us to discuss/neogitiate.
-Have any other skills for our consideration? Animation? Coding? Are you also a BG Artist? Let us know while considering your application!

How to contact?:

Message me here on F95 direct,
OR, preferably drop me a line on my discord at: lostraven#1726

Thank you! We hope to hear from you soon!