[R>Programmer] [Position Filled] Experienced Writer Seeking Twine Programmer/Co-Author to Develop Text-Based Erotic Game

Onyxdime

Smutlord
Game Developer
Jul 26, 2017
Project:
The project is going to be a Twine game called 'Lysencha's Locket.'
A brief background to the plot is as follows:

Princess Adriana is a Mary Sue. A peerless swordswoman unbeaten in combat, an unrivalled stateswoman set to inherit her father's Kingdom, and a beloved future-monarch by all her subjects. One day, while clearing out a dungeon she stumbles across a chest containing a silver locket with a beautiful blue stone. With scant room left in her inventory she drops the twenty-six plates she looted on her way through the dungeon for reasons she can't remember, and puts the necklace on. Unbeknownst to Adriana the locket contains a trapped ancient being of immense power. With the locket now secured around her neck, this malevolent force will begin to corrupt the Princess and try to turn her into a slut.

Players will assume the role of Lysencha, the powerful being trapped within the locket. Unfortunately, Lysencha isn't strong enough to just command the Princess what to do. At best, he can influence her to travel to different locations. What the Princess does when she gets there is mostly down to her. However, each day Lysencha will accumulate enough power to prepare a curse to cast on the Princess. These curses range from sending Adriana to sleep in the middle of combat, to making her inexplicably horny, to stopping time for the Princess so enemies can have their way with her.

By achieving "Game Overs" Lysencha's power will grow. For example, if you manage to make Adriana get fucked silly by a horde of Orcs until she is defeated then Lysencha may be able to learn new curses or prepare additional curses each night.

What Fetishes/Content will be Featured?
This game will feature a wide range of adult content with a focus on corruption, non-consent, mind control, hypnosis, forced orgasms, ahegao, and mindbreak.
The only things currently off-limits will be scat/guro. However, I would not expect a developer to program something they are uncomfortable with.

A brief overview, how far along is the project?
This project is brand new. However, the background planning for the plot and game mechanics is already mostly done.
If you are interested in an example of the style this game will follow you can find a link to an interactive story I wrote below:

Developer:
My name is Onyxdime. I have been an author of erotic fiction and writer of erotic quests for seven years.
Most of you probably know me as the writer for ICSTOR's Milfy City.
I have a Patreon - however, I am not planning to use it for this game. I would like to launch a new Patreon dedicated to this game. Given the game's content, however, I may need to examine other less-strict platforms like SubscribeStar.

Looking for:
I am looking for a Twine/Sugarcube developer. If you are interested in also writing that will be a bonus, but is absolutely not required for this role.

Employment Type:
I would like to start a profit-sharing business with the developer, where we split any revenue we earn.

Work commitment:
This is probably going to be a part-time, long term project. However, if we do achieve good monthly money I would be keen to turn this into a full time job with the developer.

Preferred method of contact:
You are welcome to contact me via Discord: Onyxdime#9609
I also have an email address that I monitor daily: onyxdime@gmail.com
Alternatively, you can message me on here, or leave a comment in this thread.

Job Description:
The job of the developer would be to program the game into Twine/Sugarcube. (I apologise in advance if these terms are incorrect, my programming knowledge is virtually zero.) I am looking for a game engine that is similar in style to Corruption of Champions or Degrees of Lewdity. I think the user interface on these is perfect for what I am trying to achieve.
I will be drafting the stories and writing the text, as well as leaving prompts when character stat changes should occur.
The initial plan will be to build a v0.1 demo which will be released for free to the public to raise awareness of the game and generate a following on our fundraising platforms. Following this, our aim will be to release a v0.2 to Patreons.
I am strongly leaning towards a model of only charging Patrons when we actually post a release.