Seeking Positive Domming/Corruption and Harem

Fashala

Nov 30, 2022
Hey guys,

Was playing through Photohunt and WVM and I was wondering if anyone had recommendations with harem elements similar to these two but the submissive route wasn't focused on humiliation or free use but had the women kind of fall in love with the protagonist and act submissive towards him. Stuff like the Monica and Fiona Route in Photo Hunt and the general way the protagonist is treated in WVM.

Fashala

Nov 30, 2022
Both of these games look great, do they have a decent amount of content for a version 4?

Fashala

Nov 30, 2022
yeah, both have decent amount and updating regulary
Cozy Cafe was exactly what I was looking for! I finished it all instantly, haven't tried the other yet because no Android version. Any other recommendations like this?

Danv

Aug 21, 2020
Cozy Cafe was exactly what I was looking for! I finished it all instantly, haven't tried the other yet because no Android version. Any other recommendations like this?
glad you liked it, you can also try:
Stray Incubus MC is nice guy, but quite dominant during sex scenes and there are plenty of dom scenes with willing LIs
Desert Stalker fits the bill, most LIs are submissive and in awe with MC
Stormside not too much of content yet, but should be what you looking for in a long run (probably need to choose nicer options)
The Higher Society Illustrated i think should fit too

not sure about android versions in these games though