Seeking Possession Games with a focus on women?

Neocalanus

Jun 24, 2019
I know title says focus on women, but even games where you can possess both men and women would work.

trying to find female possession games but (at least on f95) the amount looks pretty limited, I'm not picky about the genre (like action platformer unity game vs html text only vs RPGM)

Best example I've found is House:
House: https://f95zone.to/threads/house-v1-20-stager4.92/

idk maybe there's some bomb ass possession games out there that just haven't been translated to english yet

Velzies

Gone Away Forever
Game Developer
Oct 27, 2022
Pretty limited genre, but here are some top picks (all anime themed though):
TSRPG ~My Doki Doki TranSEXperience~
Island Parasite
Isekai project2 (tensura slime ripoff, or rather, the beginning of it is)

Reactions: RainbowRaider1

TheBerserker

May 7, 2018
I know title says focus on women, but even games where you can possess both men and women would work.

trying to find female possession games but (at least on f95) the amount looks pretty limited, I'm not picky about the genre (like action platformer unity game vs html text only vs RPGM)

Best example I've found is House:
House: https://f95zone.to/threads/house-v1-20-stager4.92/

idk maybe there's some bomb ass possession games out there that just haven't been translated to english yet
If you haven't, I recommend trying Press-Switch and Student Transfer on TfGames. The main game Student Transfer already has a few possession-focused routes, but you can also download more scenarios focusing on possession on the TfGames forum.

false999

Nov 15, 2021
Not a tier list
  1. Dark Magic - MC's mother possessed by a goddess
  2. Ravager - To run a quest, one of the MC's concubine could be used as a host for an undead spirit
  3. Trance Quest (DLsite.com) - The MC possess a girl's body (later teenager and young woman) in order to enter a dungeon, The main villain possesses the MC's love interest
  4. Fairy Tale Academy - One of MC's sexy teachers sacrificed herself to be possessed by a demon
  5. Glassix - MC can possess the females in the game
  6. Gore Screaming Show - MC's childhood friend's body is stolen by an envious ghost
  7. Hail Dicktator - Two of the FL's gets possessed by a goddess
  8. Phasmohentaia - A sexy goblin, one of MC's friend, is used as a host for the MC to communicate with the ghost companion and to initiate 'normal' 'physical' sex
  9. Roundscape Adorevia - One of the female companions gets possessed by some succubi, we can choose either to free her or let her be possessed and thus morally corrupted for the rest of the game
  10. Being Super - the MC's mother gets briefly possessed by the MC's father, who is trapped in an artifact
  11. School of Lust - We, the MC, can possess the mother and the sister's body
  12. SexNote - The MC's magical companions may seek out female hosts (can be MC's family, friends or acquaintances) in their character quest in order to have sex and collect magic
  13. Threeway Changes - The MC may end up in the body of their mother, sister or female classmate
  14. High Jinx - Due to the genie's misunderstanding, the MC ended up in the body of their classmate. He went to a party as the said classmate and then had sex with several boys there. The classmate woke up with the consequences
  15. This Romantic World - see the ending (very brief)
  16. Rick and Morty Another Way Home - Unity possesses Jessica's body and flirts with the MC (Morty)
  17. Area69 - MC's family relative is being haunted by a female ghost, which uses the respective family members (grandmother, mother and daughter) in order to interact with the MC
  18. Total Seduction - The MC could possess the females in the game
  19. Book of Lust - A demoness initially ended up in the MC's mother, later could be transferred to other females in the game
  20. The Genesis Order - An FL had lost her soul so the MC's oracle enters her body
  21. Savior - The MC possesses the antagonist female character
Here's hoping there's more to this list

Last edited:

Batman123XD

May 21, 2023
The Great Blade and the Dragon has one quest where one of your party member gets possessed by an evil soul. One of the best games in my book. Sadly, that's the only possession scene.

Reactions: Town29

false999

Nov 15, 2021
The Great Blade and the Dragon has one quest where one of your party member gets possessed by an evil soul. One of the best games in my book. Sadly, that's the only possession scene.
Hi, which member of the party you're talking about here?