Possibility of scheduling a post

Retor

Apr 7, 2020
Dear Team,

Cliarification is required on this point:

Whether there is a possibility to schedule the time and date on which a particular post shows up on F95?

Eg: The developer of a game is scheduled to update the version of his existing game on Sep 1, can a user(other than the developer) schedule a request post to update the existing game of the developer. Thanks in advance

anne O'nymous

I'm not grumpy, I'm just coded that way.
Modder
Donor
Respected User
Jun 10, 2017
Dear Team,
https://f95zone.to/forums/features-request.13/

Whether there is a possibility to schedule the time and date on which a particular post shows up on F95?
No, and personally I don't see the interest.

Eg: The developer of a game is scheduled to update the version of his existing game on Sep 1, can a user(other than the developer) schedule a request post to update the existing game of the developer.
And the said user will looks like an idiot because an unforeseen problem happened and the dev haven't released the update at this time.

There's plenty of reminder tools, just use one to remind you that you need to check if the update for [whatever] game effectively happened, then post a request for it in the request section. Or, way better, if you effectively like the game to the point that you need to request it the instant there's an update, don't be a dick and support his author.