Possible Character build

Imskel

Apr 23, 2017
I am trying to figure out if this image can be made into a Daz character ?

Gomly1980

Forum Fanatic
Jul 4, 2017
I might be seeing things wrong but the shoulder build, lack of adams apple and sloping chest screams woman to me....

Big burly man beast may not be what he's looking for.

Not that there is anything wrong with someone wanting a big burly man beast of course.

thecardinal

Latina midget, sub to my Onlyfans - cash for gash
Game Developer
Jul 28, 2017
I might be seeing things wrong but the shoulder build, lack of adams apple and sloping chest screams woman to me....

Not that there is anything wrong with someone wanting a big burly man beast of course.
It's a Genesis 8 figure. Start with it as a basis, and modify until happy. Skinny, fat, short, tall. You can even change wrist sizes and make prominent kneecaps if you like. Haha

Reactions: Papa Ernie

Imskel

Apr 23, 2017
its not a Daz figure its from a movie but I would like to build her from Daz if possible.

thecardinal

Latina midget, sub to my Onlyfans - cash for gash
Game Developer
Jul 28, 2017

You can also add boobs to gen 8 male figures if the one other one ends up looking better. Not many options for this unfortunately

Sorry, misread your response while I was at work. Didn't notice the character he posted was a woman. My bad.

Imskel

Apr 23, 2017
Hmm i do like them, colors are dull but maybe with photoshop can make the way I want.

though my Daz skill are uber weak, i can't even add female parts to a gen 3 or 8 character or any of them for that matter.